Chapter 2

" You guys can come for dinner if you like " She said

We got them settled in their hotels and she dropped her car off to her dad and we went home . I went to practice and I got home she was asleep but she put me a plate in the microwave .

Saturday

~ Pretty ~

He got skybox seats for me and my dad because my sisters or mom didn't want to come .. We were enjoying the game

" So this is what your life will be like when u become a football wife "

" I hope so we have a pretty good thing going "

" You love him "

" Yes I do a lot dad. He is so sweet "

" Your beautiful inside and out he better treat u right "

" He does daddy "

" Do y'all have sex ?"

" Daddy "

We watched the play . he scored a touchdown . he is the only running quarterback that I know . They won 35 to 14 . I walked to the meet him he was coming out the locker room . changed . we got in the car and went home .

~ Pretty's Dad ~

He rubbed her hand while he drove .

" How long have you been dating "

" 2 years your daughter just wants to keep me a secret . I had to threaten her just to meet y'all "

" Threaten her with what "

" Shawn you better not tell me dad that hush "

" I won't then "

" Are you hungry "

"Yes baby let's go meet your mom them at Outback "

We got there they were already seated . he pulled out the chair for her .

" Can I get my steak well done "

" You sure u need that sweetie " Connie said

" Connie let her eat "

" Do you want a bake potatoe or salad "

" Salad "

" Since when " he said to her " Ma'am get her a fully loaded bake potatoe and steamed broccoli "

" Shawn "

" You can eat whatever you u wanna eat . and u ain't eating off my plate so get what u want "

We all ordered . they were doing there own thing . he kissed her and pulled back

" you haven't kissed me one time all day "

" My bad "

" How did you meet " Courtney asked

" She couldn't find her class "

" Are you into big girls or "

" Actually I like who I like and I love yo sister its not about size she has a beautiful mind . A beautiful body too she's a beautiful person and shes just beautiful . from her skin tone to her personality . and if one more person say what she don't need or what she need to do I promise when I marry her only Mr.Preston will be allowed at our wedding since I'm being honest y'all basic like y'all are some average twins y'all look hungry and uncomfortable and like slutboxes . Connie you should be ashamed I know strangers that treat people better Pretty we getting our food too go "