My story

Aaliyah's POV
My names Aaliyah I'm 5 years old. I love to sing, draw, dance, skateboard,and read. I even learned how to make my own little beats that I could groove to. I learned to do most of these things myself except singing, that was a natural instinct of mines, I have been in the orphanage for a while now but all the kids here are mean so I don't bother in talking to them, I'm a very shy girl but my parents are the reasons why I'm quiet all the time. They would abuse me for crying to much when I was barely two and gave me many concussions, marks, cuts, and bruises. I don't show them because most of the kids made front of me for it. The foster care giver is nice to me whenever she is feeling good. But when she's not she will always discipline me in the worst ways. Today she was in a good mood because we had visitors who wanted to adopt a child. I immediately knew I wasn't since I haven't been adopted my whole life.  All the kids were in a room when the visitors were looking at the kids trying to talk to them. Since the kids are rude to them all their eyes landed on me, the girl sitting in the corner drawing. They approached me when a girl kneeled down next to me and started talking to me. She had black straight hair, was wearing black tights, white shoes, and a black jacket with brown tinted sunglasses.

 She had black straight hair, was wearing black tights, white shoes, and a black jacket with brown tinted sunglasses

Kekeli's POV
Today was the day my mom wanted to adopt a child. Since we are all grown my mom thought it would be a good idea to adopt a kid since she wants another little one to love. I'm honestly happy because I can teach her my ways and be a good influence on her other than these two fools who I call my brothers. As we walked into the adoption center we tried talking to some kids but they were hella rude. We then looked around to see if anyone caught our eyes. I kept searching until my eyes came upon a little girl in the corner drawing, I walked over to her and everyone followed me. I kneeled down next to her to talk to her. "Hey cutie what's your name?" "I'm A-aliyah." I stuttered.
"Don't be scared my names Kekeli and these are my brothers" I point to them as they kneeled down next to me. "This one right here, his name is Zion." I say pulling on his dread. "Hi Aaliyah" zion says waving. "This one right here, his name is Elom and that's my mom Mandy" I say. "Hi, may I ask what yo are here for?" She asks scooting towards the wall more. "Oh don't be scared Aaliyah we're not gonna hurt you, it's ok cutie you can come out" I say to her holding my hand out for her to take. "It's ok Aaliyah you can take it, I won't hurt you I promise." She slowly gets up and walks towards me and grabs my hand. I bring her closer to me while she still looks scared. "See it's alrite cutie we just wanna ask you something?" I sat cupping her cheek. "Ok what is it." She asks. I look up at my mom to see if I could ask her. I could tell by the look in her eyes that this girl was something that stands out of all these other kids. "Can we adopt you?" Her eyes instantly widen when she asks this "really" she asks, I nod and tears start to form in her eyes. I rubbed her cheek and when she wrapped her tiny arms around me giving me a warm hug. "Thank you guys" she says while still crying. I take her arms around my neck and rub small circles on them. "Don't mention it cutie now go pack so we can take you to our new home" I say she squeals and runs upstairs. We're definitely going to love her I can't tell already.

Aaliyah's POV
When that family wanted to adopt me, I couldn't help but cry because this family actually wants me. I was upstairs packing my stuff. When I was done I ran downstairs with me backpack. When I got down they were all waiting for me, Kekeli held her hand out while I took it. I then looked up to the taller dude named Zion. "Hey umm Zion, can you hold my hand to please?" I asked while looking up at him. "Sure lil mamas" he says taking my hand. When we got to the car I was sitting in the middle of Kekeli and Zion with Elom in the front seat. I didn't realize it but I kept dozing but then waking up instantly, Zion noticed and asked "you tired mamas" I nod my head sleepily he quickly grabs me and I lean my head on his shoulder with my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck. I can tell he tensed up so I wrapped my small arms around his neck as far as they could go and slowly drifted into a deep sleep. Zion wrapped his arms around me, not to lie I felt comfortable.

Zion's POV
While Aaliyah was asleep on me on the way home I could feel tears on my neck and I could hear sniffles I start to rub her back to calm her down, when we arrive home her breathing started to slow down but she was still sniffling. My mom and Elom both looked back in awe of us. She took her phone out and snapped a picture of her in my arms. I got outta the car and carried her into my room and laid her on my bed and out her a blanket over her. Before I could walk out I heard her sniffles again and turned around to see tears in her eyes, then she started screaming " AHHH DADDY IM SORRY PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!" I quickly ran to her and shook her awake. "Aaliyah wake up" she woke up and her eyes were red and her nose was to. She quickly hugged me and whispered into my ear "I'm scared zi please stay her with me" she says sobbing in my arms. "I won't mamas don't worry about it." My mom, Kekeli, and Elom all came into my room and saw her hugging me. They all smiled at the moment we were having and I mouthed to them I got it they all nodded and made their way to their rooms. I leaned back while Aaliyah was on top of me, She lifted her head up and started to play with my dreads. She laughed while I shook my head towards her so my dreads were brushed against her face. She laughed and touched them again as she then started to touch my face. She brought her face close to mine so 5at our noses were touching and started laughing. Her laugh was to cute, I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine to. I put her to the side of me so that she was laying on my arm and played Morning by Marc e Bassy and sang the song to her while caressing her face as she lightly closed her eyes. She was fully asleep in my arms so I covered us with the blanket and kissed her cheek and soon fell asleep with her.

<_>
Aaliyah Amendez

<_>Aaliyah Amendez