Sunday funday

Zions POV
Today's our last day in Africa and I wanted to spend it with everyone. I woke up laying on top of Aaliyah and she was passed out. I looked at her and kisses her cheek softly making her stir in her sleep as she turned around facing the back of the couch then curl up into a ball. It was a little cold in the house so I laid back down on her and and she wrapped her arm around me so I carefully flipped us so she was on top of me as she snuggled up into me and wrapped her arms around my neck laying her head on my shoulder.

It's been a few minutes and Aaliyah was still knocked out on my shoulder. I shook her a little making her shift turning her head towards my neck as I can feel her breath on my neck. I lean down and kiss her cheek over and over again making her turn her face stuffing it into my shoulder. I smile and sit up and I feel my shirt getting wet and I see her turn her head so it's against my neck and I feel her tears on my neck. She sniffled and I wake her up "mamas wake up" I say shaking her as I pull her away and she opens her eyes and she is still has tears.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and hugs me as tight as she could and cries on my shoulder. I rub her back and her cries get louder and louder "what happened mamas" I ask her and she puts her chin on shoulder so I could hear her "I had a nightmare" she says stuffing her face into my shoulder crying again "okay okay shhhh" I say patting her back lightly "I hate it bubby I hated everything" she says " I know but it's wasn't real okay" I say "look at me" I say pulling her off my shoulder.

I grab her face and put them on my face "I'm real see, I'm here and whatever was int that nightmare will never take you okay" she nods lays her head back on my shoulder and pokes my neck, I laugh making her laugh and I start humming making her close her eyes "no no no honey you are staying up" I say throwing her in the air "but I'm tired" she whines and I knew what she would stay up for "I'll give you ice cream and cookies" I say and she starts bouncing in my arms. I take her to the bathroom because this girl done drooled all over her, I don't know how but she managed to do it.

I put her in the tub full of water and she lets me wash her hair first because she has a lot of hair. Once I finish her hair and body I take her out and take her to the room to get her dressed. I take out some shorts, a shirt a fan had made for her, some socks, and her all white vans. I get her dressed and do her hair, I learned how to do her hair from kekeli, since her hair is curly she has to put certain products in her hair to keep it from getting tangled. I brush her hair first then add in some curly gel to keep her hair curls from getting burned then some leave in conditioner to keep her hair moisturized and soft.

After I finished her doing her hair I patted it dry so she won't get sick then out all her stuff away. I sat her on the bed and gave her my phone to play while I changed. I put on some jeans with a green goodie, I put my shoes on and some cologne then walked out. I walked over to Aaliyah and she stood up with my phone and grabbed my hand.

I pulled out two bowls, scooped some ice cream into them then added some of the chewy chips ahoy cookies to it. I sat Aaliyah on the counter and gave her the bowl as I leaned against the counter next to her. I looked at her and she had ice cream all over her face, she looked at me and I busted out laughing making her chuckle. I grabbed a napkin and wiped her face then stuck another one in her shirt. She continued eating her ice cream then looked at me.

"Bubby" she says "hmm" I say looking at her "do you want kids" she asks and I look at her confused "why you ask that" I ask her since that question came out of nowhere "because I think you would become a really good dad, I mean with me it feels like your my dad because of how much you are protective over me and I don't know It just made me wonder if you wanted kids of your own" she says looking at her ice cream the whole time "I mean yeah I want kids and im protective over you because I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you I mean I'm your big brother I have to" I say "I know and I love you too but if you ever have kids please find the easiest way to explain how kids are made because you will never hear that question come out of my mouth ever again" she says.

"Again, who did you ask before" I say as she finished her ice cream " I asked Nick because I was curious to what was going on his room so I asked him what happened and he told me like I was suppose to know what that was" she said scrunching her face making me laugh "what he say" I ask "I can't say it, it's a bad word" she said and I laugh " did he say he was fucking" I ask and she nods her head with her eyes closed and I just laugh and hug her "oh mamas it's ok" I say rubbing her back "no it's not because he showed me what they were doing" she says and I just get mad "look at me mamas" I say.

"If you ever hear stuff coming from their rooms don't ask them because they are most likely doing what Nick showed okay" I say and she nods her head. I grab her bowl and put it in the sink. I walk over to her and she puts her arms up for me to pick her up, I turn around and crouch down for her to jump on my back. Shee wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, I pull her up so she can see over my shoulder walk to the living room and everyone is sitting on the couch. I stay standing behind the couch and lean in the couch making Aaliyah fall forward but I catch her.

"Hi Mama" she says "oh hi baby having fun up there" my mom asks  "yes" she mumbles into my shoulder "okay Zion be careful with her" she says "I will mom" I say and she slaps my cheek playfully. I walk around the house with her then walk back to the living room and belly flop on the couch making her pissed "what the fuck Zion" she says as I lay my head in her lap with aaliyah on my back still "mama that's a bad word" I heard Aaliyah say and I laugh "shut up bubby you do the same thing" she says slapping my cheek.

While we were watching TV my mom was playing with my hair and Aaliyah was now sitting on my back. I hear elom come and pick Aaliyah and throw her in the air catching her and kissing her as she laughed "elom I swear if you drop her I'mma kill you" my mom says "I'm not like Zion mom" he says and I flip him off turning on my back. "Y'all wanna go out" my mom asks and we all nod "okay Aaliyah go get keke" my mom says and she runs.

We all just rode around in the car, we went to the beach and it got to the point where elom and Zion were chasing each other around the pool and we all ended up sleeping together in the living room all cuddled up together. Me and elom were in the middle since we were the youngest, Zion was next to me and kekeli was next to elom and I have a bad habit of hitting people with my hands so I hit elom and Zion a couple of times but it was honestly funny.