gone too long

We were all on a school bus because the boys thought they should have a little jam session with fans. They plan on releasing an ep on thursday so they're gonna give them a sneak peek of their new ep and it's also the day I got adopted and and became apart of the kuwonus. We were all outside greeting fans and taking pictures with fans and they got excited to see me because I was on Zions story alot. one fan asked if they could get a picture with me and Zion, He said yea so he lifted me up and held me with one had wrapped around my stomach as we both held onto her hand and smiled. She gushed about it and I told zi to lean me over so I can kiss her cheek.

He did and I told her to come closer and kissed her cheek as everyone gushed about it. We continued walking as zi held me so I was facing the fans, they all waved at me and I waved back smiling at them. Many fans wanted to take pictures with me and even gave me things. This one girl was holding a shirt that looked like she had made, a popsocket, and a case. I looked at her and she held it out for me, I tapped Zion and pointed to her and he walked to them. I leaned forward and grabbed it from me and seen she had designed a shirt that had a picture of me me on it, the popsocket had my initials and the case had a picture of me and zi on it.

"Thank you I love it" I say grabbing her hand "your welcome can I get a picture" she asks and I nod taking her phone. I held it up and took a picture of me and zion then gave it back to her "tag me I'll be sure to follow you" I say and she nods. We walk back to the bus to get ready for the fans to come on the bus.

After about twenty minutes they let them on and lemme tell you it was packed. Ansley was here so I was with her most of the time. I went back to zi and they later phases and his part came on, he liked surprised at the fact they knew it and jumped in rapping it with them. I ran to him and he picked me up as we all tapped his part, all the fans were recording us and we're in awe. We were sitting by some fans and I was sitting on the seat in the bus. I stood up and leaned over the chair as they smiled at me.

"Hi guys" I say and I can tell they caught because had their phones poiting at me recording me and I smile while laughing. They take videos of me and post it on their pages and I told them to tag me so I can like it.

"Hi OMG your so cute" they say and I out my hands over my cheeks as they gush about how cute I am "what's your guy's name" I ask "I'm Olivia and I'm sis" they say to me "I love your names" I say and they thank me "can we hold your hand" they asks "yeah" I say putting my hand out as they both grabs onto it. I get up off the chair and Zion walks through the aisles and I can hear them whisper "OMG she's so freaking cute" or "aww looks at her".

I look at everyone and wave at them as they all say "aww", he walks to these girls and one of them outs their arms out so they can hold me. Zion looks at me asking if I want to I reach towards her and all the other girls are gushing saying "OMG she actually came to me". She grabs me and sits me on my lap and starts talking to me while Zion is standing by "hi Aaliyah can I have a hug" she says opening her arms and I nod hugging her ass the other girls aww at the scene. She gives me a candy and I kiss her cheek and she says aww. She hands me back to Zion and I wave at her.

At this point im falling asleep so I close my eyes and then open them and sit up and loo and see everyone recording me and I hide my face in zions shoulders "you okay mama" he asks and I nod feeling hungry "bubby I'm hungry" I say and they all say aww for like the fifth time at the name I call zion. He gives me to nick who has my chips and grab the bag and start munching on them while he holds me. I give the bag to Edwin so he can throw it away as I lay my head on Nick's shoulder.

So now I'm fully awake and the fans are asking questions and now I'm in Edwin's arms. One fan asks me this question "have you ever liked one of them except Zion" she asks and I nod as they all tease me "who was it" a girl asks "Eddy" I say and they all tease me again as I lay my head on his shoulder smiling. He smiles and hugs me so our faces are touching.

"Okay so today is a special day for not only is but for Aaliyah as well because this is the day that aaliyah was adopted and officially became a kuwonu, so we wanted to pay one last so g for her because she has fallen in love with this song. It's a song we wrote and produced ourselves and you guys Mya have heard as well, this is gone to long" he says and I get so excited I jumped in Edwin's arms.

The song plays and Nick's part is first, he starts singing it to me and the fans but mainly at me but the fans don't seem to mind since they find it cute. He tickles my side and I squirm in Edwin's arms. Edwin s voice is heard and he starts swaying with me in his arms and I smile. I feel someone grab me from behind and I'm now facing all the fans.

I hear a voice and realize it's zions voice. He held me against him so my back was against his chest and im looking behind him as he sings his part. Austin's part comes up and he sings it to Ansley and she is smiling real hard over there. It's Edwin's part again and i start singing the song at this point. Zions part comes on and I sing it as loud as I could go and Zion smiles when he hears me.

Brandon's part is up and since he hits those high notes I am utterly shocked by it. The song ends and they all hug me and we pose for a picture and the fans all take it. The day ends and I am very happy I got to meet some fans. I look at the stuff they gave me with Zion and absolutely loved it. I had alot of shirts and with pictures of me printed on them or just drawings they made of me. Zion hung them on the wall with the ones he got and I ate the candy they gave me.

I went on my phone and seen I was tagged in videos from today and pictures. I came across the girl who took a picture with me and Zion holding her hand and liked it. I seen other videos if me with the boys, me with Zion, and me talking to fans. I loved the beanz who were sweet to me and were nice enough to give me stuff.