austins birthday

Zion's POV
Today's austins birthday and we're about to go on stage. Aaliyah is helping out manager with his cake. She gonna come out after we perform real friends and his next surprise is ansley.  Her and aaliyah grew close and she suggested that she come and surprise austin for his birthday.

After real friends we started singing happy birthday to austin and he was smiling real hard then aaliyah walked out with the cake and austin kneeled down to her height and she kissed his cheek while he blew his candles out. She smiled and gave the cake to edwin and I spoke into the mic "wait aaliyah has one more thing to say" I kneeled down and pulled her towards me and pointed the mic to her "well I wanted to get this gift for you because I know how much you would love it and how much it would love you to" she says and runs to the stage holding ansleys hand. He covers his mouth as she walked over to austin with ansley. He smiled and picked aaliyah up throwing her in the air and kissing her cheek then put her down and she ran to me while I was kneeling down. She wrapped her arms around my neck then turned around with my arms around her waist. Summer on you started playing and aaliyah's face lit up.

I started singing to aaliyah while dancing with her in my arms. She smiled and was singing along with me. I pointed the mic to her and she started singing while the crowd went nuts. I out her down to let her dance and she ran to me and hugged the living crap outta me. I laughed as I walked to the edge and sat there as I reached out to hold fans hands which was a bad idea because they happened to pull aaliyah off my lap and on the floor.

I jump off the stage and grab her. I pick her up and climb back on the stage. She starts crying really badly and I rub her back trying to calm her down. I realized the only thing to help her stop crying is to sing her favorite song. I signal for them to cut the music off as the boys seemed confused then realized what I was doing. They stopped the music and I talked into the mic "mamas look at me" I say and she turns her face from my shoulder and sniffles, I smile and start singing "I kiss you in the morning, kiss you in the evening. Lay by you when your sleeping" I start and set her down as she leans on me still crying. I look down at her and see she has a black eyes. I kiss her eye and kept singing.

"Mamas, look at me" she looked up and I smiled while the crowd was going crazy. We started the summer on you track and I handed her to brandon since he starts it off.

Aaliyah's POV
I was in brandon arms as he sang the first part then he handed me back to zion. He started singing his part and kneeled down and put me down so I was standing in front him while his arms were around me. He picked me up and handed me to edwin. Edwin sang his part and kissed my nose as I giggled putting my face against his chest as he turned me around facing me towards the crowd and I waved at them.

They all sang the chorus while I stood with ansley then austin walked over to us. I touched his face and ansley kiss his cheek. He put his hand under my chin and then on ansleys cheek and the crowd got loud. Ansley handed me back to brandon he squeezed the living life outta me while my face was squished into his cheek.

I was then passed to nick and he swayed us to the beat while playing with my arms. I giggled again and laid my head on his shoulder. The song ended and then all the boys had their freestyles. My eyes was getting blurry so ran to zi and told him. He grabbed me and walked off stage and put some eyedrops in my eyes. He walked back out with me and just sat with me the whole performance.

The show just ended and we were all backstage while they were playing suge by baby jess (DaBaby). I started freestyling while all the management credit members were hyping me up. I was all over the place getting lit and having fun. When the song ended I saw all the boys laughing while I dropped on the couch.

I felt the couch dip and looked up to see zi sitting next to me. I picked my head up and laid it in his lap. He looked down and rubbed my cheek. I felt so tired I closed my eyes, but flt myself get picked up but I just hugged that person with all my life and snuggled into them and just laid on them my whole nap.