FAMILY REUNION PT2

Zion's POV
Today we were gonna get to meet eloms girlfriend today. Elom went to get her from outside while Aaliyah was with kekeli and lydia in the kitchen doing whatever. I walked into the kitchen and both kekeli and lydia were cooking while Aaliyah sat on the counter in a corner on kekelis phone doing whatever. I walked behind Lydia and hugged her from behind and she gasped.

"Don't do that babe damn" she says and I smile and kiss her neck. She was wearing jeans and red hoodie with her red vans.

"Sorry babe what y'all making" I say leaning from behind her to see what they was whipping up.

"Food" kekeli says in a sassy time and I flick her head and Lydia laughs at us. Kekeli just wore a windbreaker and some shorts.

"Caleb I will cut you with this knife stop fucking with me" she says pointing the knife at me and I back up.

"Whoa chill with that shit" I say and Lydia laughs and kisses my cheek and I point to my lips and she rolls her eyes and gives me a real kiss.

"I love you" I say and she rolls her eyes and I smile walking over to Aaliyah letting my hands slips off her waist.

"What's up mama" I say and she smiles up at me and man was it adorable.

"Hey bubby" she says smiling. She looked so cute in her little black overall shorts and a white T-shirt with her Adidas and her hair in a low bun.

"You ready to meet bubs girlfriend" I ask and she smiles and nods.

"Hey guys" we heard elom come in from the front door. They walk in the kitchen with my mom and his girlfriend looked so shy.

"Well guys this is my girlfriend Melanie, babe this is my brother Zion" he says and i smile and give her hug.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" I say and she smiles at me. Yup she shy.

"Don't be shy we ain't gin hurt you" I say and she laughs.

"That's my sister kekeli and Zions girlfriend Lydia" he says pointing to them cooking. They both give her a hug and she still doesn't talk.

"And this little girl is the girl I never shut up about, this is my little sister Aaliyah but I call her peaches" he says and Aaliyah's smiles.

"Hi Melanie" she says and Melanie smiled at her and TALKED.

"Hi" she says and Aaliyah stands up on the counter while I hold her hand and gives her a hug. They pull back and melanie touched her face.

She's doing what she always does.

"You know you don't have to be shy, your very pretty to" she says to Melanie and she smiles.

"Aww thank you" Melanie says as she lets go of her face and I pick her up.

"Well have a seat honey the food almost done so you can just hang out with Zion and Aaliyah if you want" my mom says and she smiles.

"Thank you Mandy" she says and my mom smiles and goes to help the girls cook. The whole time Aaliyah was tapping my face and doing all kinds of stuff to my face and laughing.

"Bubby you look so ugly like this" she tells me and I start laughing. She was sitting on top of the table in front of me while I was on my phone. I took a picture for my Instagram story because like she's just so adorable.

"That's cute send that to me" my mom says placing her hand on me. I smile and quickly send it to her.

"Mama can I have some juice" Aaliyah asks looking up at my mom and pouting. That's her secret weapon for getting things.