good news and exciting news

Aaliyah's POV
I was sitting on the kitchen counter playing on my phone writing down lyrics to their song I named "blind" I was writing down whatever words that came to my mind. I already finished everyone's part and was on the last few verses. I was on the last verse and I couldn't think so I just started humming to the beat playing on my earphones then I sang out loud" this is real love we don't care, this us real love put your hands in the air" I sang and repeated it and finished the lyrics. I ran to the with my notebook and my phone and busted through the door breathing hard. "You okay mamas" Zion asked as I turn around to see him behind me. I nod and show him the song. He smiles and hugs me "it's beautiful mamas" I smile and jump on him laughing as he walks over to the couch laying on it. He kisses my cheek down to my neck tickling me. I laugh as I stuff my face into his shoulder as he rubbed my back. I don't know what he does but it always makes me tired "bubby your making me tired" I whined he chuckles "what's wrong with that" he asks looking down at me "idk but whenever your rub my back or my arms or stomach I end being tired" I pout. "Aww mamas I'm sorry" I just hug and he continues tubing my back "I'm going to sleep" he chuckles again and kisses my cheek "go ahead mamas I'll still be here" he whispers in my ear.

Zion's POV
I had to tell aaliyah were are going on tour for three months. We are gonna put her in school but she's gonna be home schooled so she'll still be doing school but only on the bus. I want her to enjoy herself on stage with us. Yes you heard right I'm bringing her on stage and imma let her sing a song she wrote. I wanted to tell her today because were leaving on Friday which is tmorrow. Yeah I know a little late but she coming with us whether she like it or not.

She was still dead asleep on top of me on the couch. I picked her up and took her to my room to lay down. I laid down on my side as she was cuddled up in my arm as I rubbed her face, I noticed her face was really hot and she was starting to sweat. I quickly took her to the bathroom to take her temperature and it's 153. I grab some medicine in our cabinet and run back to her. I pick her up in a cradle position and wake her up "mamas wake up" she wakes up and groans holding her head "bubby my head hurts and I don't feel good" I rub her head and put the seringe in her mouth and she drifted off to sleep again.

Zion's POV
I woke up in the middles of the night to pack for tour. After I was done went back to sleep.

It's now 5:45 AM in the morning an I got up am took our bags downstairs. When I got down all the boys were downstairs on their phones waiting. "She up yet" nick asked and I shook my head no. I went back upstairs to get aaliyah get up but just decided to wrap her in a blanket since it is cold right now. I grab a fluffy blanket and lay her in it as I wrap her up, I pick her up and bring her down. Our bus arrives and the boys take our bags as I get into the bus and put aaliyah on the couch and out pillows around her so she won't fall. I walk outside to go get my phone and aaliyah's to and our chargers. I walk back out and hear screaming coming from the bus, I run to the bus and see Aaliyah screaming with tears in her eyes. "Bubby make it stop please make it stop please help me" she screamed I ran to her and picked her up and tried to calm her down. "Shhh mamas I'm right here" she stopped crying and hid her face in my chest. The boys all came around us and started anf started asking her things.

"You okay liyah" "awww it's okay aaliyah" "don't cry were right her" were heard from the boys she took her face from my hoodie and looked at us and sniffed "don't cry mamas were right okay" she nodded and laid her head back on my head and we headed off.

During the drive was with edwin. Her and edwin are close, their like best friends and we're with each other if I was busy. When we found out she liked edwin she would always get shy around him or hide behind me but now that she's had attacks she has grown to love him like a brother. I find it cute and just couldn't stop smiling. While we're in the bus we were watching trolls to calm aaliyah down. We were at the part where they are in the huge pot and are about to be served to those ugly ass shrek lookin headasses they call burgens.

They started singing true colors and I heard aaliyah humming to the song. She would sing the girl part and I would sing the boy part. I started serenading her and she kept her eyes on me while the boys were recording it and edwin caught it on the group page on live. I kept pointing at her and touching her nose as she laughed looking at me and touching my cheek. I smiled as the song ended and she giggled while I kissed her cheek many times.

The boys ended the live and posted the videos on their story. I got the notification and so did aaliyah and fans started going crazy. I smiled and slightly leaned her so my back was on her. Half of her face was shown behind my shoulder and her attention was directed towards the tv. I started recording her with a filter on instagram and zoomed in on her face. She looked up at the camera and pressed the bottom half of her face on shoulder so her eyes were the only shown. I chuckled and pointed to my cheek signaling I wanted a kiss. She smiled and hit my cheek softly and I pouted. She gave me one after that but I was still pouting, I shook my head "again it still hurts" I say in a baby voice she does it again and I smile "I feel better now thank you mamas" she smiled and wrapped her arms around my shoulders from behind me. My story was basically videos of her all up in my grill, jk I loved every moment with her. She eventually fell asleep on my shoulder and of course I took a video of her and it was just to cute. I got a text from our group chat, and it was from my mom.

Momma kuwonu
Boy you better be taking care of my child

Kekeli
How she doing

Elmo
How's my best frann

Me
I am mom she's had a few attacks and she's been eating good and she's been good

Momma kuwonu
Goof i saw your story and just started crying I miss my baby

Elmo
She not kidding I could hear her

Kekeli
Well I'm glad she good

Me
Yeah but imma put her to sleep ttyl

Momma kuwonu
Alrite love ya

Kekeli
Gn

Elmo
Bye

I turned my phone off and turned around to lay her next to me and covered her with a blanket and fell asleep as well.