I'm lying

Zion's POV
Me and Aaliyah were at Lydia's house because I haven't seen her due to us doing rehearsals for tour that's about to start in a few weeks. I was chasing Aaliyah around the house and the way she runs is so cute and adorable. She ran into the kitchen where Lydia was and hugged her.

When I was about to get her Lydia picked her up and she hugged her for dear life. I laughed as Lydia walked to her rokm with her and sat laid down with her.

She was laying on her back hugging Aaliyah who was on top of her and I jumped on her bed landing next to them.

"Hey that's my girlfriend" I say and she hugs Lydia smiling cheekily.

"Mine" Aaliyah yelled hugging her while Lydia was under her laughing. I tried to grab her but she cling onto Lydia like a damn koala and Lydia laughed.

"The fuck you laughing at" I say to Lydia.

"Uhh boy don't be yelling at me like that" she said and I wrapped my arms around them laying on my side and resting my head on Lydia's shoulder.

"Shes mine bubby" Aaliyah yelled and I lifted my head amd kissed Lydia on the lips.

"Ewww" she says andme amd Lydia laugh.

"Hah she's mine now" I say and she hugs Lydia again and I kiss her again.

"Okay you can have her back" she said sliding off of Lydia and sitting up next to us as I lay my body on top of Lydia.

"Aaliyah get your fat brother off me" Lydia says and Aaliyah gets off the bed.

"No can do" she says walking to her room that Lydia made for her.

"Hah your mine now" I say and kiss her lips placing my hand on the side of her neck.

"You got what you wanted now get off me your fucking heavy dude" she says amd i scoff.

"Gimme another kiss first" I say and she rolls her eyes and lifts her head up to give me a kiss.

She tries to pull away but i pull her in for another kiss starting to make out with her and she laughs into the kiss and pushes me back by my chest.

"Your a horny fucker aren't you" she says and I laugh and nod.

"Bubby" Aaliyah yells running into the room and sees me and Lydia kissing and jumps onto the bed.

"Eww were you guys kissing" she says making a disgusted face.

"Yup" I say bluntly and Lydia slaps my cheek.

"Owww damn babe that hurt" o said and she rolled her eyes as Aaliyah laughed at my pain.

"What you laughing at little girl" I asks and she stops.

"C'mon we gotta go" Lydia says and I forgot we were filming the lying music video.

We all got ready and drove to the place where we were shooting it. Aaliyah was gonna be in it so Lydia dressed her in a white romper and some white vans.

Elom was there so she ran to him while i went to talk with the boys.

Aaliyah's POV
"Bubs" I say running to him as he squats down to pick me up in his small arms.

"You miss me" he asks and I nod squeezing his cheeks and he laughs.

"Woah do your voice get deeper" I say and he starts laughing.

"It's a little scary" I say touching his face amd he laughs.

They start filming the video and it was so much fun. I was in little clips of it but half the time I was with elom.

After we filmed that I hung out with elom for a bit when Brandon called me over to him. He was sitting with Maggie so I ran to him and jumped on his lap.

"What is it bumble bee" I ask playing with his glasses.

"Guess what" he says to me.

"What" I say turning around to face him with my legs on either side of him.

"TELL ME WHAT IT IS" I yell at him and both of them laugh.

"Me and Maggie are dating" he says knowing I've wanted them to he together.

"Don't play with my feelings mister arreaga" I say and he smiles and I turn to Maggie.

"Is it true Maggie" I ask and she stays quiet.

"Tell me women" I say grabbing her shoulder and she laughs.

"Yes liyah me amd Brandon are together" she says and I got off of them and start screaming running around when Zion caught me.

"Whoa what's wrong with you" he says scooping me up as I tried to catch my breath.

"Maggie and bumble bee at dating" I say and everyone laughs at how I'm reacting.

"You happy now" he asks and I nod really fast as he hands me to elom.

"Whoa there Sonic calm yourself" he says and I summer down slouching on his lap.

"You good now liyah" Maggie asks and I nod sighing but in a cute way.

"Alright c'mon so you can go sleep" Zion says picking me up and propping me on his shoulder.

"Bye everyone" I say waving ti them over Zions shoulder.

"Bye liyah" they all say in unison as I lay my head on Zions shoulder and just close my eyes.