London//Uk

So the boys released their ep last month and are now performing in the UK. We were at rehearsals with Ian eastwood and I was just goofing around while they kept repeating a move. I caught on and did the move but with a little more flavor "okay mini kuwonu I see you" Ian says rubbing my head, they finished rehearsals and now we're on our way to the airport to sit on that plane for years. Peep the exaggeration.

Landing in London
We had just landed in london and I was really tired so Zion carried me out the plane we were met with some fans. I was up but a little cranky, so if fans tried to talk to me I would look away or whine "sorry guys she just woke up not to long ago" u hear him say "aww poor Aaliyah" I hear a fan say.

So now I'm awake and I'm not cranky anymore. I was taking pictures with fans and they all seemed to be overly excited. I took pictures with fans hugging and kissing there cheeks and they showed nothing but love. The boys were all taking pictures with this girl who had a fast in her arm and had them sign it. I walked to Zion and seen him signing her cast, I walked over to them and hugged the girl who was about eleven or twelve. I took a picture with her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and out me down and we all left to the hotel.

It was starting to get late and Zion was laying on the couch while I was laying on top of him while he was on his phone. Ian was freestyling to a beat and I watched his movements and he was recording it on his phone. I ended up falling asleep right then and there.

Zions POV
So right now we're doing a interview right now and Aaliyah was backstage with one of the crew members doing God knows what that little girl be on some weird shit and the host asked me about her "so Zion I heard you have a lil sister now" the British man asks "yea I do her name's aaliyah and she is my heart" I say putting my hand over my chest "and she's here right now right she back stage" he asks "yes shes backstage with one of the crew members" I say "well we would love to meet her that okay with you" he asks me "sure lemme go get her" I say getting up and walking backstage.

I see her on the couch eating a sandwich and smiled at how freaking adorable that child is. "C'mon mamas the beanz wanna meet you" I say and she jumps in my arms "yay I love them" she says and I laugh setting her down and walking with her holding my hand, we walk out and I heard all the beanz say aww. They start clapping and she smiles while biting her tosay pointing to him and she nods as nick stick hisp hand out for her to grab. She grabs it and he walks her to Brandon and he picks her up sitting her on his lap as I sit back down.

Aaliyahs POV
I sit with Brandon as all the boys say hi to me and I look at the man sitting across from us "hi what's your name" the British man says as Brandon points the mic at me "Aaliyah" I say in a little voice as everyone aww's "well hi Aaliyah I'm the host of the show it's very nice to meet you" he says to me " it's nice to meet you to" I say back and he smiles at me "so how do you guys like London so far" he asks directing his attention to the boys.

"Oh man it's amazing like the breakfast is man that's the stuff right there" Brandon says "and what about you aaliyah how do you like it" he asks me "I love it, it's so beautiful and peaceful" I say as all the guys laugh "so how do you guys like the beanz" he asks the guys and nick speaks "oh man they're are so nice to us and loving and we appreciate it all" he says while laughing because I kept poking his cheek "what about you Aaliyah you like the UK beans" he asks me "I love them so much they are so nice and they make me so happy" I say looking at them as they all touch their chest.

"So we know that when you guys had that little jam session with the beanz the day before you guys released your new ep that was also the day aaliyah was adopted by you guys right Zion" he says "that's right" he says "could you explain what that day meant to you zi" he asks "oh man it was very emotional and I don't think I could be this happy if she didn't walk into my life, I love her with all my heart and for us to celebrate that special day was just amazing" zi explains "how did you feel on that day Aaliyah" he asks me "well that day was just the greatest day of my life because not only did I officially become a kuwonu but they gave me their love and a family that i never had, thinking back to that day was just a great day and I couldn't be happier to have another like bubby"" I say "awww and what's your whole name we know it's Aaliyah but what's your full name" he asks "it's Aaliyah Mai kuwonu" I respond "ahh beautiful name you go there and what are your ethnicities" he asks.