FAMILY REUNION

Zion's POV
Today we were canada and both elom and kekeli were here and Aaliyah was so happy. We were on stage as usual Aaliyah was on stage with us dancing like any other show we had. When it ended we went to the after party where we met up with my grandma, kekeli, and elom since my mom couldn't make it.

"Hi Grandma" I say hugging her and she just me back also hugging Aaliyah to. This was the first time she met Aaliyah in person, they always FaceTime when were with my mom.

"Oh my gosh you are such a cute little thing" my grandma says squeezing her cheeks and she laughs.

"Hi Keke hey bub" she says standing on the table to hug them. She kissed kekelis cheek and hugged elom really tight.

"I'm so happy to see you guys" Aaliyah said hugging them both wrapping her small little arms around their necks.

"Aye the kuwonus are here, take a picture" Jeff tells us as we all stand together flashing our smiles. It was kekeli on the side, then elom next to her then Aaliyah in the middle, my grandma then me.

We all put up the 👌 sign smiling at the camera as Jeff took the picture. He then took one on kekelis phone and she posted it on instagram.

"Damn what happened to her" elom says now noticing the incident that happened the first show.

"Some stupid ass fan yanked her to the ground making her fall on the ground out of Nick's grasp" I explain.

"Was to on accident or no" he asks and i shake my head no.

"Well as long as she's okay but if mom finds out, she's gonna fuck shit up" kekeli says and I nod knowing already.

I was talking with kekeli while Aaliyah sat on  top of the table with her little legs hanging off the edge eating some type of candy. I seen kekeli look behind and smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows and and turned around. I turned to see Lydia like rigbt there in my face smiling at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist stuffing my face in her neck.

She wrapped her arms around my neck laughing as we rocked side to side. I picked her up standing up straight making her laugh as I picked her up. She kissed my cheek and I leaned back and kissed her lips.

I kept kissing her lips then set her downnand have her a real one. I looked at her and she smiled at me while I'm still shocked.

"Babe you okay" she asks me laughing a little and I nod.

"I really hate your right now" I say and she laughs wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Aww is it because I didn't tell you I was coming" she says and I put my hands on her wrists.

"Yes the fuck " I says and she starts laughing again and plants her lips on mine. I slip my hands into her back pockets and smile.

"But I'm glad your here tho" I say smiling and  kiss her cheek letting her go. She walks over to Aaliyah struggling to get the yellow Starbursts out of the wrapper at the bottom.

"Here you want me to do it" Lydia says.

"Yeah can you- oh my gosh Lydia" she says jumping in my girls arms hugging her tight making me laugh along with Lydia.

"Hey liyah" she says laughing.

"I missed you so much" aaliyah tells her and I smile as my brother and sister and grandma walk over to us.

"Oh babe this is my sister kekeli, my brother elom and my grandma" I say and she hugs all of my family.

"You forgetting someone" I heard and turned to see my mom. Who else is fucking with my mind.