Family surprise

Mandy's POV
I woke up today since we all agreed we would spend one day with Aaliyah just so we could just have a good time with her and just hang out. Today is my day so I did everything I needed to do, got ready and went downstairs to see Zion watching tv while Aaliyah was laying down on top of him. I smiled at them and walked behind the couch. "You ready aaliyah?" I asked as Zion sat up with her "Yeah mama" she says smiling. I don't know why but every time she calls me mama my heart just melts. We were leaving and she would not let go of Zion. It's like she is stuck to him but I think it's cute that she loves Zion he does care about her and always have. We got in the car and we drove to go get ice cream. We arrived at the ice cream shop and walked inside, we ordered our ice cream and went to the mall so I could spoil like everyone else was gonna do. I bought her some shoes, clothes, and an iPad to keep her satisfied. After that we drove home and I had one last surprise for her. When we got she dropped all her stuff on the floor since she didn't have a room. YET. As soon as we walked in she ran to Zion and hugged like no before. Ever since she scams here she's been sleeping with Zion because she didn't have a room, well that time has come and we finally made her one. Even tho she enjoys being with Zion we still made her a room because she's a sweet innocent little girl any family would love. We were finishing up her room while Zion was keeping her company, by the time we finished Aaliyah was asleep on Zion, if you could see how adorable it was then your head would be melting rn. "Aaliyah wake up mamas" he says shaking her a little. "But I'm tired" she says stuffing her face in his chest "come in the room mamas" "can you carry me there" she says looking up at him. He chuckled and nodded. We walked to her room while Kekeli and Elom were sitting on her bed holding two boxes on the bed. When we walked Zion set her on the floor as she rubbed her eyes and opened them reveling her room. " omg is this my room" she asked, we nodded and she started tearing up. Zi kneeled down next to her and asked " why are you mamas" he asked pulling her towards him. " because this is very nice of you guys to do, I love it and I always will but you guys never failed at making me happy, I- I love you guys, you guys are my heart and my world and I'm glad I was adopted by you guys." She says crying on Zions shoulder while he picked her up and sat in between Elom and Kekeli. They both gave her the gifts, one had a necklace that said mamas on it and the other box had a blanket with pictures us on it. They were talking to Aaliyah when she started playing with all of their hair. She then asked us this question " can you change my last name to kuwonu?" She asked we all shedded a few tears and hugged while we nodded. She gave Elom a hug first and said " thank you Elmo for being my best friend and caring for me so much she said and kissed her cheek. She then hugged Kekeli and said " thank you Kekeli for everything you have done for me, from when you first came to talk to me to becoming my care bear" she held her face and gave her kiss on the cheek to while Kekeli gave her ten times more. She turned to me and held my face " thank you for becoming my mama, I love you" she said and kissed my cheek as well, I didn't notice I was crying so she wiped my tears away and gave me one last kiss on my cheek. She then turned to Zion, she grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them, "thank you for being my cuddle buddy, that spot won't last long when you find the right you love other than me, but you made me feel comfortable" she said kissing his cheek as a tear slipped down her cheek. He bright his hand up to her cheek and wiped the tear away " nobody could ever replace you, even if i had a girl she isn't replacing you anytime sooner and I will always love you more mamas okay" he says s he pulled her in for a hug as she nuzzled her head into his neck. We all stayed in the room with her as she fell asleep while Zion craddled her, we all decided to sleep in the room with her. They all slept cuddled up together while I covered them with a blanket and turned off the light.