To The Mall We Go

Lillian's POV

Ashton began driving towards the mall and I still stayed with my head resting on Calum's shoulder. After a few minutes I noticed that Calum had a really boney shoulder so I rested my head on his lap and put my feet in Michael's lap. 

'Move your feet Lilly' Michael whined which caused me to laugh and cross my legs while still placing them on his lap. 'Naahh I think I will leave them there Mikey' I said while laughing.  Michael then looked at Calum and said 'tickle her?' With a smirk, Calum then smiled and said 'tickle her.'

I was about to jump up and get in the very back seats with Luke but I was pushed back down and they began to tickle me until I couldn't breathe.  'Help me' I barely managed to say because I was laughing so hard my ribs hurt. 'Sto-op pl-eease' I said while laughing to the boys. 'Say Michael Gordon Clifford is the sexiest man in history and I will stop' Michael said while smiling. 'Fine Michael Gordon Clifford is the sexiest man in history!' I yelled out. Reagan, Ashton, and Luke were all laughing I heard Reagan snort a bit.  Calum then began to tickle me and I squealed so loud I'm Pretty sure I broke his ear drums.

'Kiss me and I will stop princess' Calum said while smiling. 'Okay you got yourself a deal Cal' I said while sitting up. I leaned forward and made it look like I was going to kiss his lips but I turned and kissed his cheek instead.  'You got your kiss Cal' I said while smiling. 'Oh that is cheats I want a redo!' Calum yelled out. 

'Awe to bad' I said while sticking by tongue out at him. 'You're going to pay for that princess' Calum said. 'Oh and how is that?' I said smirking. I am not usually this sassy I don't know where this is coming from. 'You'll see' Calum said while grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

Sparks flew when our hands touched. It was weird but it felt right for some reason. I looked over at Michael and saw that he was giving Calum a death glare, I wonder why?  We then arrived at the mall and we all got out of the car and began to walk towards a store called Hot Topic.

When we got in there Reagan and I both split onto opposite ends of the store. I found 4 band t-shirts,  2 muscle tees, and a pretty white dress with little black skeletons on it. I then went to the changing room to go try my items on, Michael and Calum went with me because they said that they needed to approve of what I wear.

I don't know why they need to approve but Oh well. I tried on the band tees and they seemed to approve of them so next I tried on my muscle tees that Michael said 'showed to much of my sides' even though I had a tank top underneath. Finally I put on the white dress and when I came out both of the boys faces turned red.

'Do I look bad?' I said softly. 'No you look beautiful' Calum said while Michael said 'nope it's way to short you are not allowed to wear that in school.' It went to right above my knee so I don't know what he's talking about but whatever I am buying it.

I then went over to the register and bought my things. As we walked out of the store we saw that Reagan, Ashton, and Luke were waiting for us. 'Onto the next store?' Reagan said. 'Sure' I said while walking along side her.

As we were walking I felt someone lift me up. 'Ahh put me down!' I squealed. 'Give me a real kiss and I will princess' Calum said while throwing me over his shoulder. 'Make me bubble butt!' I yelled while trying to tickle him.  But let me say I have a very nice view of his booty from where I am.

'Okay then Princess' Calum said while putting me town and twirling me around to face him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, then a split second later he pressed his lips against mine. The feeling was undescribable, honestly he was my first kiss.

'Hey get a room!' Ashton yelled. I then pulled away with my cheeks probably a fire red. Reagan had a huge smile on her face and she knew that he was my first.

After that we went to 6 different stores and by the end of the day Reagan and I were done school shopping for now. With that we all drove back to Calum's house and Luke said 'we should all watch a movie.'

'Scary movies!' Reagan and I both squealed out at the same time probably making the boys ear drums explode. 'Okay girls we can watch a scary movie now please chill out' Michael said. With that we all sat down on the couch and began to watch a movie.