Showing love Reagans Pov.

"Hey Rey are you excited for the movie?" Luke asks as we pull up to the movie theaters. Duhhh I love The ninja turtles I watched every single show and movie "YESS!" I scream running out of his car running up to the entrance with Luke following close behind chuckling. As Luke went to the stand to buy the tickets I went to go get the food. As I walk up to the counter I ordered one large popcorn, a thing of candy, and a large soda. Grabbing the food I start walking towards the seats. As Luke walks up he grabs the food in one arm and then put his other arm around my waist.

After the movie we go home and go inside to Luke's room. "Thanks for taking me to the movies" I say laying down on his bed "anything for you" he says smiling climbing into bed next to me "do you mind if we watch another movie I mean I know we just got back from the movies-"I say as I get cut off "I'm fine with watching a movie as long as I'm with you" he says cutting me off and showing another bright smile "haha ok so a scary movie?" I question "sure why not" he replies wrapping a arm around me "I'm glad I have you" he whispers into my ear as I turn the movie on "you know I never thought this would happen" I said looking up at him "what would happen?" he questioned confused "us, I've always liked you ever since I met you and I never thought you would've liked me" I said lowering my voice "Reagan I've always loved you ever since day one you had my heart with the first glance I never felt like this towards anyone else I love you Reagan" he says pulling me in close.

*Warning mature content please skip to the end of this scene if you do not want to read it*

Leaning down he brings his lips to mine starting out slowly our lips move in sync I can feel the coldness of his lip ring as he moved his lips against mine. Pushing harder our kisses get rougher as he swipes his tounge over my bottom lip I give him access to my mouth as we explore each other's mouths. As we pull up into a sitting position I climb onto his lap and his hands find the hem of my shirt pulling apart he pulls off my shirt and then his. Pulling his mouth to mine again his hands find their way to my blue lace bra tracing little patterns he starts giving me little kisses down my neck once he finds my soft spot I let out a low moan causing him to smirk bringing his mouth to that spot again his starts sucking on the skin as I go crazy. Leaving a love mark there he starts kissing lower in clasping my bra he throws it to the side, lays me down and then kisses his way down to the beginning of my pants unbuttoning them and sliding them down he pulls off his and lays them down next to mine and them meets my lips again as he plays with my lacy under ware as he pulls away he reaches towards my under ware but then hesitates for a moment "go ahead" I say looking into his eyes "are you sure your ready?" he questions "yes I'm ready" I reply giving me a smile he slides my under ware off and then pulls his off meeting my lips he pushes into me it was really painful at first but then it got more pleasurable it's not as bad as you think it feels as I let out small moans he kisses them away. As we ride out our highs we settle down and Luke lies down next to me.

*End of mature content*

Leaning into him I start tracing small patterns onto his chest "I've always wanted to do that" he says smiling "I have too" I say giving him a smile in return "I didn't know you were a virgin though" he whispers into my ear with a smirk "I was saving it for the right person and I did" I say "We both saved it for each other" he says smiling wide "I love you and your silliness" I say giggling "and I love you too" he says laughing and with that I fall asleep in his arms.

~~ Hiii guys this is kyla I hope y'all are enjoying the book me and eve are surely enjoying writing it, please leave comments and tell us what you think about the book~~