Climbing Trees Results To Bloody Knees

Lillian's POV

I popped in the Saw disc and then sat back on the couch next to Calum and a warm blanket. A warm pair of arms then wrapped around me and pulled me close, Calum was scared I could tell by the way he had a firm grip on my waist. 'Scared Cal?' I said while smiling. These movies were like comedies to me they could never scare me. 'No I'm a man I'm here to protect you' Calum said while looking over at the TV then cuddling in closer to me.  'Its okay Cal I will protect you' I said while smuggling into Calums warm body.

It was getting really bloody, the guy had just sawed his foot off and I looked over to see Reagan and Luke having a intense make-out scene. 'Get a room guys!' Michael yelled at them but I quickly snapped 'Michael let them have their moment' while lightly slapping him. 

With that being said I went back into snuggling Cal, he held me close to him and he was like a pillow. My eyes then began to get droopy as I began to fall asleep in Calum's arms. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Calum saying 'goodnight my beautiful princess.'

*skips to the morning *

Sunlight poured onto my face as I opened my eyes. I was in a bedroom that didn't belong to me. A strong arm held me close, Oh my Australia what happened?! I turned around to see a peacefully sleeping Calum. 

Oh my Australia. I then looked under the covers to see that I was in a pair of sweat pants and my green day muscle tee. Well at least my shirt is on but who changed me?! 'Good morning princess' I heard Calum say in a raspy morning voice. Dang that sounded sexy.

'Good morning Cal, would you mind explaining how I ended up in your bed?' I said with a sweet smile.  'Well you fell asleep during the movie and I didn't want to leave you on the couch alone so I put you in here' Calum said with a bright smiley puppy dog face.  'Awe thanks Cal now please explain why I'm in sweat pants and not my skinny jeans' I said while giving him a 'explain now or else' look.

'Well I sorta changed you' Calum said while blushing a really deep red. 'You have two seconds to run because you're going to die' I said well more like growled. Calum was dashing out of the room before I even hit one, smart boy, I then darted after him.

I could see him so I ran even faster and then jumped on him, causing us both to fall to the ground. Reagan and Luke then came out and yelled in unison 'shut up you dorks!' Awe they were so cute together.

Ashton and Michael then came out in just sweat pants that hung loose on their hips. Michael looked so fine in them, he looked tired until he saw that I was on the ground then he yelled out 'Calum what did you do to her?!'

That made me blush, Michael then helped me up, and I said 'Explain now Hood.' Calum rubbed the back of his neck then said 'well you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you and I knew that sleeping in jeans isn't very comfortable so I just changed you into a pair of my sweat pants.'

'Okay thank you Calum' I said still embarrassed that he has seen me in much underwear. 'So what are we going to do today?' Ashton said while smiling bright with his dimples.

I really want to go to the park actually. 'Umm can we go to the park?' I asked nervously. 'That's a great idea Lilly!' Reagan said with a massive grin. 'Okay so what're we going to do about breakfast?' I asked because I am starving.

Everyone looked at me and then Michael said while smirking 'I vote Lilly cooks breakfast' then he winked at me. Butterflies exploded in my stomach when we winked at me and my cheeks probably turned pink.  'Do I have to cook? I'm only an okay cook' I said.

'Yes you are cooking Red now go cook' Ashton said while pushing me into the kitchen. Curly haired bandana freak! I then opened their fridge and saw that the best thing they had to breakfast was eggs and what looked like Bacon. Preferably I don't like bacon but I know that Reagan loves it.

So I grabbed the eggs, butter,Cheddar cheese, and bacon, along with two frying pans and headed off to do my work. I made cheesy bacon omelets for everyone and a plain cheese omelet for myself. Everyone ate really fast and it looked like they liked my cooking so I'm happy.

'Thanks princess' Calum said while kissing my cheek. 'Awe thanks Cal but there isn't a need to thank me' I said. 'Oh and bandana boy are you happy?' I said to Ashton while smiling and giggling. 'Haha yes I am Red' Ashton said while taking the final bite of his omelet.

The boys did the dishes while me and Reagan went back to our house to get ready for the park. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of high waisted white shorts, a black and white 'sleeping with sirens' tank top, and some black and white vans. Then I went to the bathroom, showered, blow dried my hair, and went back to my room to get changed. Once  changed I went back to the bathroom I applied my regular foundation, did winged black eyeliner, and some red lip gloss.

Over all I looked average I think but I always think I look bad so whatever.  I then went back into my room and put on my jaws necklace, little gold hoop earrings, and a few rings.

As soon as I finished that I went back out to see that Reagan was dressed and ready along with all the boys being showered and dressed. Calum was in a  sublime slightly cut up tank top and black ripped skinny jeans with white and black vans. Michael was in a black sweater and black ripped skinny jeans with leather boots.  Both of them looked smoking hot. 

'Dang you look beautiful babe' Michael said as Calum gave him a dirty look. Am I missing something? Ashton looked at Reagan and said 'why hello there gorgeous' with a killer smile. 'Thanks Mikey you look nice yourself' I said with a smile. Calum then went over to me and said 'you look pretty princess' that made me want to squeal in happiness, 'awe Cal stop talking about yourself' I said.

'Let's go!' Luke said while picking you Reagan bridal style and carrying her to Ashton's car. I finally got a window seat but Calum kept getting in my space. Not that I minded but he kept putting his legs on my lap and was trying to play with my hands. 

As soon as the car stopped I jumped out of the car and ran for the trees. I've always loved climbing trees and whenever I have the chance to climb them I climb them. 

'Lilly be careful!' I heard Calum call out. I took that as climb higher which I did.  I was almost to the top of the tree when I felt a branch break beneath me. Half a second later I was falling until I hit the hard ground. 'Lilly!' I heard Reagan call out. 'Oh God you're bleeding' Calum said.

My head was pounding and my leg was gushing blood. 'Oh my Australia' I said with my skin growing pale. I looked over to see Luke being pushed back by Michael. At least i thought it was Luke, this Luke has bright blood red eyes and long sharp fangs.

'Get them out of here! I can't hold him back much longer!' I heard Michael yell at Calum and Ashton.  Calum then scooped me up into his arms and was running at lightning fast speed towards the car. 'I'm so sorry princess please forgive me' Calum said while putting me in the car and grabbing a first aid kit.

'Calum whats going on?' I asked, honestly my heart was beating a thousand times a second and I was about to pass out from blood loss and fear. 'Just look into my eyes Lillian' Calum said sternly. I didn't care at that moment that he called me Lillian I want answers. 'Tell me what's going on first!' I yelled. 'Ugh we don't have time for this' Calum said while softly grabbing my face so I was looking him in the eyes ad he said 'sleep' then my world faded into darkness.