The Concert

Lillian's POV

The sun warmed my face,I felt a warm arm wrapped around my waist, slowly I opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my room,how did I get in Calum's room? The memories of last night came flooding back, I smiled, and rolled over to face Cal. His eyes were still shut and he was sleeping like a baby.

Silently I tiptoed out of bed and stole a shirt of Calums that hasn't been ripped yet. The shirt fell to just above my knee so it was more of a dress then a shirt, crap I need underwear. 'Just take a pair of my boxers princess they'll work' I heard a voice in my head say. 'Who is that? What's happening?' I said back.

Calum then began laughing and looked at me and said 'princess we can communicate threw our minds' with a smile. I face palmed and said 'well I'm stupid' with a giggle. 'I still need underwear Cal' I said. He laughed then said 'top drawer has all my boxers you can wear them if you want' I blushed and said 'okie dokie.'

I grabbed a pair of boxers for me out of his drawer then threw a pair to Calum. It hit him in the face and he jumped up in shock. That made me laugh, 'you'll pay for that later princess' Calum growled out. I then put on his boxers and said 'mhm sure you will' while turning around so he could put his boxers on. 'You don't have to turn around princess I have no shame' Calum said.

Cautiously I turned around to see Cal standing there in his boxers.  Dang he looks fine. 'Thanks princess' Calum said with a wink.  'Did you just hear that?' I asked my cheeks starting to turn pink. He smile widely and said 'Oh Yes I did and can I say I like you in my clothes princess.'

I blushed then wrapped my arms around Cal, him engulfing me in a hug.  He was warm and he smelled like mint, simply perfect. How did I end up with such a perfect mate? Calum then dug his face in the crook of my neck and said 'you smell different, a good different.'

'What kind of different Cal?' I asked hesitantly. 'You smell like mint and vanilla instead of just vanilla, that tells other vampires and werewolves you're mine' Calum said. 'Forever and always I will be yours Cal' I said, he then said 'I know and I'd kill anyone who ever tried to take you away from me.'

That scared me a bit, like what if Calum killed a guy who just looked at me. I doubt it, well maybe. 'I wouldn't kill the guy princess, if I saw a guy checking you out I'd instantly kiss you roughly and make sure he's watching' Calum said while pulling me closer to him. 'Oh don't get so protective Cal I'll be yours forever and always' I said while trying to get out of his grip. 'You swear?' Calum said, 'Yes I swear on Australia I will always be yours Cal now hush' I said.

Calum and I then walked into the kitchen to see Luke and Reagan making breakfast. Calum and Luke both smiled at each other which left me clueless. 'What're you two smiling about?' I asked. 'Nothing princess' Calum said, well Reagan is sure going to get it out of Luke.  'Lukey tell me now' Reagan said to Luke.

Luke grinned then said 'so Cal, Lilly how was last night?' My cheeks turned fire red as I spun around and yelled 'you told him!' With anger tracing my voice.  'No I didn't he could tell that you smelled different just as I could tell Reagan smelled more like Luke!' Calum yelled back.

'Reagan you and Luke has sex!' I squealed. 'You and Calum had sex!' Reagan yelled.  I then grabbed her arm and said 'details now.' Luke and Calum both got worried expressions on their faces and I laughed. With Luke and Calum still in the room Reagan said 'It was amazing' while winking at Luke. 'How was yours Lilly? Calum I swear if you hurt her I swear your little friend is gonna get it!' Reagan said.

I blushed then said 'Rey is was perfect, and it's not a little friend if you catch my drift.' Calum smiled at me and said 'That's my princess', Reagan laughed and said 'go Cal!' That made Calum smile like he had won an award. 'Calum I wouldn't be smiling like that' I snapped. He looked confused and said 'why?' I said 'because if you want any more you won't be thinking that you're getting some tonight.'