Lost Reagans Pov.

After losing Mikey and Ash everything seemed to be empty. Mikey wasn't raiding the fridge and Ash wasn't cracking his silly jokes and cute giggles. I miss Ash so much but I still have Luke. He's my everything. When they told me that I had both of them as a mate I thought it wouldn't be so hard to lose one, but now it feels like your walking through hell. Life seems to go slower and I can admit that I really do miss those boys, but I will learn to deal with the pain I have no other choice Luke, Calum, and Lilly are all I have left. Well I still have Mikey and Ash but I can't see them as much.

"Are you ok?" I hear someone ask turning around from my window seat I see Luke hovering over me. Picking up my chin and looking at my tear stained face he says "let me rephrase that; will you be ok?" As I open up my mouth a sob comes out instead of words as tears pour down my face. Picking me up Luke carries me to my bed, lays me down, and then lays down next to me. As I hold on to him I cry into his shirt and surprisingly he stars singing to me. A low soft melody to calm me down. Stopping my crying and slowing my breathing I quiet down and listen to him sing. Looking into my eyes he wipes away my tears and pulls me in close.

"I love you" he whispers quietly into my ear "I love you too" I reply as I lean into him. As he leans down and kisses me I realize that I will be ok and I made the right choice. I am with who I love and no one can separate us. We will be together forever with a never ending love. With him I'm not as lost now as I used to be.