Fighting the pain

Reagans pov.

Waking up I look around to see Ash hovering over me "you smell nice Rey" he said smiling showing a set of sharp fangs "Ash please take me back" I say scooting up to the railing of the bed and away from Ashton. "Babe your not going back! You will never go back!" Ash growled. As tears escape my eyes I stand up and make my way to the door. Once I reached the door I get slammed into the wall again "where do you thing you are going?" He yells into my face "Anywhere but here. I don't want to be anywhere near you!" I spat in his face "you are gonna get punished for that" he says dragging me to the chair my the wall. Pulling me in to where I can't move he brings his lips to my neck "you need to learn to watch your mouth Rey" he says. A minute later I feel a sharp pain in my neck. As he drinks my blood I cry out in pain. As tears flood down my face I begin getting light headed. Removing his teeth from my neck, he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom grabbing a box he pulls out supplies and starts bandaging up my neck.

Staring blankly at the wall as he talks I think of Luke. I miss him so much. I'm depressed and lonely. I need him. Ash doesn't know what I used to do when I was depressed. I cut and Luke helped me through that; I stopped because of him. I can't go back to that depression brings me to do harmful things.

Grabbing my hand Ash drags me to the kitchen holding me tight I stare blankly not bothering to say anything. I don't want to be punished again. As he talks to Mikey Lilly walks in. As she starts arguing with Mikey i look away. She's gonna end up getting hurt. Tearing up I look down. As Mikey hits Lilly ash drags me out. I can't take this I need to find a way to get away from all of this.

Luke's pov.

When Ash took Reagan from me I couldn't stand the pain. I started tearing up. I want to kill Ash. Reagan is mine, not his she chose me. I love her. We were bonded and Ash took her. I need to find her. Calum knows where Ash and Mikey live. We have been driving to get them for hours now. We will have them soon.

Reagans pov.

As I entered Ash's room I pushed Ash away and sat in a corner and buried my head in between my knees. "Get up!" Ash yelled making me snap my head up "Come here!" he ordered me "no" I said bitterly. In seconds he was standing in front of me snatching me up he slaps me making tears form in my eyes "you never tell me no" he says grabbing me he drags me to the bed and forces me to lay down. laying down beside me he pulls me to his side and holds me there. To tired to cry at this point I fall asleep waiting to get away from this nightmare.