Nailing Trip (Lemon)

So, the weirdest happened last night! I was just sitting around in the kitchen, when all of a sudden I hear the door shut and two familiar voices laughing. They were Trip and Virus. They must have used the key I gave them to get in. They obviously were both high. They kept stumbling around and falling. Then they just passed out on my couch. I was very angry. So I thought of a way to get back at them. The perfect idea made its way into my head! Since I had a strap on dildo hidden in my bedroom, I was gonna fuck them one at a time. I decided to do Trip first. I had to drag him to my room because he was so heavy. I locked the door and laid him on my bed. I put him in a sexy position. Face down, ass up. I tied up his hands.
I began to undress myself from the waist down. He woke up pretty fast! "Uhh, (y/n)? Why am I in your room?And why can't I move my hands?" "Because I tied them up!" "Why?!" "Because you and Virus came into my house uninvited! I'm just gonna teach you a lesson!" I put on the strap on. "Huh? What are doing?" "This may hurt a bit." I undid his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear. I was surprised to see that he had a very plump ass! I pulled apart his asscheeks to expose his twitching pink hole. "Ah! (Y/n), I'm sensitive there!" "Haha! What a cute asshole!" I said as I sucked on two fingers and thrusted inside of him. His ass was so tight! I could tell that he liked it because he kept tightening around my fingers which meant that I was hitting some good spots. "Haa! Ah! Ahh! No, (Y/n)-san! Not there!" "Aww, But I wanna hear those adorable sounds that you make! You sound just like a girl!" I removed my fingers and and covered my pleasure tool with lube. I placed the tip of it against Trip's entrance. "Are you ready!" But before he could even say anything, I shoved the whole thing in his asshole. I couldn't tell if he was moaning from pleasure or pain. Probably both. "Do you feel good?" I said while I thrusted into him at a slow pace. "Ahh! Yes, but it feels strange!" "Don't worry! It's gonna feel great!" I started to pick up my pace and began to stroke his cock. I just love the sound of his cute little moans! I decided to find another way to make him feel good. I continued to stroke his dick but I fucked him harder to the point that there were loud smacking sounds from every time our hips met. "Haa! Ahh! Oh, yes! (Y/n)! Faster!" I never knew he could be like this! But I liked this side of him! "Oh! This isn't enough for you?" I moved my hand away from Trip's left hip and began to slap him on the ass while I made my pace faster. "Oh, fuck yeah! So good!" "You like it like that, you love it when I slap your ass, you slut!" I moved my hips even faster and slapped his ass harder. "Ahh! (Y/N)-san! I'm gonna cum!" "Do it! Do it, you whore!" After four thrusts, his dick began twitching in my hand. I slowed down my thrusts and let him cum in my hand. I slowly put the dildo out of him and I was proud of my work. Trip's asshole was gaping wide open. I licked his cum off of my fingers. His cum was so sweet! It actually tasted like cake icing. "(Y/n), can you untie my hands now?" Okay, okay." One down, one more to go!