Onee-san! (Lemon)

In this chapter, you are Virus' older sister. Enjoy!

I always loved to tease my younger brother, Virus. And I still kinda do to this day! Fun fact: He used to wet his bed until he was 5 years old! I know that we're both Toue lab experiments, but he was made by taking some of my DNA. I also like teasing a guy he knows. His name is Trip. He had red hair but he dyed blonde, along with his eyebrows. Today, I was going to surprise visit them in Japan, since I moved to England. I got to their house with a huge bag in hand, and knocked on the door. Today was going to be be a fun day! Virus answered the door and he stumbled back a bit. "Sis! What are you doing here?!" "I just thought I'd check on ya!" "Oh, hey (Y/N)-chan!" "Hey there, Trip!" I grinned as I waved at him. I stepped inside. "So, how far are you gonna go with the hair dye, eh?" I laughed while nudging Trip's crotch with my thigh. "(Y/N), you know that I wouldn't go that far! Plus, if that shit gets on my dick, it's the whole end of the world." We both paused, and then laughed at his little joke. When we finally stopped laughing, I gestured towards Virus. "Hey, nut job! I have something I want you to wear! Plus it might look cute on you!" He shook his head and sighed. "I have a bad feeling feeling about this." I grabbed his hand and walked to his bedroom. I pulled out a maid outfit with a short skirt, some thigh high garters, feminine female panties, a cat ear headband, and a tail plug. It was the kind of plug that goes up your ass. But I kept the ass plug in the bag, so the fun could be a surprise! "Pah! Like hell I'm wearing that!" "Little bro, wear it, or I'll put you in headlock again." "Alright, Fine! I'll wear the stupid clothes!" He hated it when I put him in headlocks, which is how I get him to do things. "Good!" I handed him the costume and cat ears. I wait for about half an hour. "Virus, you dressed yet?" "Yeah." "Good. Now lift up your skirt." "Fine. Look all you want, pervert." He slowly lifted up his skirt, revealing the black panties. "Is this all you want?" "Nope! Not yet!" I pulled the plug out of my bag and bent him over. "Eh? Sis! What are you doing?!" "Making you even more adorable than you already are!" I had the plug in my mouth as I slid his panties to the side and slowly put it in his ass. "Aah! Sis, you're being a pervert! Ahh!" "I know and I'm proud that I'm a pervert!" I loved the of him yelping as I slid the whole thing inside of him. We were soon interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door. "(Y/N)! Don't let Trip see me like this!" I opened the door and peeked my head out. "Hi, Trip!" "Is everything alright in there?" "Of course! Why wouldn't it be?" "I heard some female sounding yelps coming from in here." He saw the way I was glancing in the room with a smirk on my face. "What were you doing, (Y/N)-san?" He asked while mirroring my smirk. "Come on in and take a look!" "Huh? No! Don't look!" Virus attempted to hold down his skirt to hide his erection before Trip could see him, but he failed to do so. "Hahaha! You look so cute!" "Don't call me cute! I'm anything but cute!" "Bro, the more you complain, the longer you have to wear that." "Ugh! Fine!" "Just like I thought, your sister is more manly than you'll ever be!" Later, While Virus was preparing lunch and Trip was finishing up some documents, I never to anyone that I had a strap-on dildo in my bag. I slipped it on and and creeped up behind my younger brother. He gasped as I flipped up his skirt pulled down his panties. "Sis? What are you—?" "Shhh! You wouldn't want Trip to hear all of the lewd sounds that you make, now do ya?" I took the plug out of his asshole. I slowly put the dildo in him but he whimpered in pain. "(Y/N), Ah! It hurts..." "Don't worry, I'll make it less painful." I slid it out, so that the tip was rested against his hole. I pulled out a bottle of lube from my pocket a rubbed some of it on his asshole. "Are you ready?" "I guess..." Ah, I put back inside of him while doing slow thrusts. "How does it feel, Virus?" "It's a bit better, I guess..." I knew that he would moan very loud, so I covered his mouth with my hand as I made my pace faster. "Mmh! Ngh! (Y/N)!" "Try to be quiet." I moved my hips at a very fast pace. It was so adorable watching him struggle not to moan. "Ngh! Mmh! (Y/N), y-you pervert!" "Are you close?" He slowly nodded his head. I began to move my hips at an even FASTER speed. "Mmmh! I'm gonna cum!" "Then cum!" I removed my hand so he could moan as loud he wanted. "Aaaahhh!" I slowly pulled the dildo out of him as I put his skirt back down. "Sis, how long do I have wear this?" "For as long as I'm around." "How long is that?" "For about five days!" "Wait, what?!"