Futanari!reader x Virus and Trip (lemon)

Before I start the chapter, I'll let you know that Futanari means girls with dicks (and pussies!) Enjoy!

I'm a girl. I do normal female things. But there's something different about me. I'm a boy and a girl at the same time. I usually like using female pronouns for myself. I have a pussy and a huge dick. I always hide it with baggy sweatpants. I have two guy friends who don't know about this. They are two blonde guys named Virus and Trip. I can tell them apart because Virus wears glasses and is a bit shorter than Trip. Today, I decided to stop by their house and tell them about my secrets. 1. That I had a dick, and 2. I also had crush on them. When I was walking, some guy whistled at me while I walked by. "Hey there, sweetie! Wanna come to my place tonight?" I thought of the perfect thing to say to him next. "You into girls with 7 inch dicks?" I will never forget the look on that guy's face when he bolted. Anyway,  I finally got to their house and knocked on the door. Trip opened the door while eating a slice of cake. Geez, that guy loves cake. "Hey, (Y/N)! Come on in!" He lead me to the living as he finished up his cake. "Virus is in the shower. He'll be out in a bit. While we wait, do you wanna have some small talk?" "Okay." He sat next to me with a blank expression. "(Y/N), mosquitoes are like dirty needles that can fly." Literally, right when Trip said that, Virus walked out of the bathroom. "Really, Trip? That's the dumbest thing you could ever say." "Virus! Perfect timing! I actually wanted to tell you and Trip something!" "Tell us!" Virus said as he sat down next to Trip. "I have a secret that I never told anyone. I'm a boy and girl at the same time." Their faces had turned completely white. "Get the fuck out." "Yup! I was born with both a dick and a pussy." "I don't believe it." "Will you believe me if I showed you?" I slowly removed my pants and underwear and laid on the couch with my legs wide open, so that my dick, balls, and, pussy were completely exposed. My dick was hard by the way. They both got on their knees, in between my legs. "How about you guys trying giving me a blowjob?" Trip wrapped his lips around the head of my cock and slowly began to bob his head up and down. He moved away and began to suck on my balls. Virus moved a bit closer and began to lick my cock up and down while rubbing my clit. "Yeah, lick me like that, you sluts. I'm close." They both began licking my dick together. Damn, they had some pretty good tongues on them. "Ahh, Trip...if you keep fiddling with my balls like that, I'm gonna—Ahh!" I moaned as I ejaculated all over there faces. "Both of you, take off your pants now."  I laid Virus on the couch, face down, ass up while I licked his small pink hole. Geez, his moans were so cute. "Aaah! (Y/N)-san!" I removed my tongue and shoved my cock in his asshole as he yelped. "Ngh! Ah! Aaah! (Y/N)-san!" "Ohh, Virus... your ass feels so good." As I thrusted faster, his moans had grown even louder. "Haa! Ah! Ahh! (Y/N)! I'm gonna cum!" "Ahh, do it! I'm close too!" My thrusts grew slower as I came inside of him. I'm pretty sure that I had just given him a creampie. My thoughts were confirmed as I took my dick out and and my cum began flowing out him. I looked over at Trip, who had been watching us have sex while jerking off. I licked my lips. "Get against the wall, pretty boy!" I stuck my tongue in his ass. Damn, he had some nice moans. I rested the tip of my cock against his hole while pressing his head to the wall before shoving it in. Goddamn, he was so tight. "Oh, yeah! (Y/N)! Deeper!" "Damn, Trip! You're squeezing my dick!" I grabbed his cock and began smearing it with his own cum. "Ahh!! (Y/N)-san! Harder!" "Oh? You're a greedy little slut! Aren't ya?" I said while moving my hips at a pace that really made him scream! "Ohh! Yes! (Y/N)!" "Haha, are you just about to cum again?" "Ah! Yeah!" "Good, cause I am too." I slowed down my thrusts as we both came. I pulled out and lots of cum began flowing out of his asshole and onto my dick, but I didn't care. "(Y/N)-san, no matter what gender you are, we'll always love you." "You two were in love with me?" "Yeah! Maybe you could fuck us with that huge dick of yours sometime again, eh?" I smiled and kissed his neck. "Okay."