Darling

BRENDON POV

"Uhh my father I think his name is Brendon Urie" she says.

At that point I was shocked. It felt like my eyes were bulging out of its sockets and my mouth was wide open. 

I got out of my seat and ran to hug her. "OMG EMMY IS IT REALLY YOU" I say, hugging her tightly.

"Umm I guess so" She says shrugging her shoulders.

"Omg, we never gave up looking for you darling. I miss so much. I love you very much sweetie" I say on the verge of tears, kissing her forehead. People were looking at us but boy did I care.

I hugged her again so tight that I didn't want to let her go. I was afraid this was it and she would be gone once again.

"Hello Baby, it's me your Dad, Brendon or Beebo you would call me" I say.

"You're finally home, you have no idea how much we missed you come on, come here let's get you home okay." I say, grabbing hold of her palm and pulling her over to my car that's parked outside.

SARAH POV

Man what is taking this man so long just to get coffee he should be done by now. Right when I try to text him he comes out with a young girl. Someone who looks familiar.

"Emmy, I'm sure you remember Sarah" Brendon says and I nod.

"Omg Emmy is it really you, oh my. I can't believe it's you." I say hugging her, while sobbing.

We get back inside the car and drive back to the house.

The puppies starts barking at her and sniffing her. Then she starts chasing them around the house. Aww just like old days.

"Okay, I'm sure you know where everything is. Nothing really changed, but just make yourself at home and take a shower. I'll be at the store and Brendon well he's gonna be here, so just Yelp for him if anything okay and I'll be back soon okay. I love you" I say kissing her forehead.

I got in the car and start the drive to the mall to go buy Emmy some new clothes and etc.

BRENDON POV

It felt like the broken pieces in my heart had been replaced, and I couldn't be any happier. I couldn't stop smiling.

I took her up to her room and showed her around. She then started to notice the stuff she once liked. She picks up her ukulele that Sarah and I had gotten her for her first Christmas with us. She turns it around and see her name engraved in gold plate on it. She runs her fingers across and starts to sob. She then wipes away her tears and started to strum it.

There's my Emmy she's back.

I let her go, relax and shower.

I went through the bags we had in the closet that was marked as Emmy from all the birthday gifts we had bought or Christmas presents or School shopping when she wasn't around. We did this so that we can remember her and have it ready to when she'll come back to us. Not only that so for myself to not forget her.

The clothes we have for her were probably too small, but that's probably the reason why Sarah always kept the clothes she wore that were small on her for Emmy just in case.

As I set the clothes on the bed and wrote a note for her. I went downstairs to go make sandwiches. I kinda went a little overboard with it and made her favorite pancakes.

EMMY POV

It actually feels comfortable to be back here in this room. It's weird to see the man that adopted me back then, because the family I was with practically brain washed me by torturing me to forget about them and made me think they were the bad people, but once I saw the name plate on the ukulele and looked around some more it started slowly coming back to me.

Brendon left me alone, so I can shower and get comfy back at home. Meanwhile, Sarah is at the stores and etc.

After 20mins of showering, I get out and found a set of clothes on the bed with a note.

"Here's some of Sarah's old clothes that she kept for you. Come downstairs once you're ready!!

-xoxo Beebo"

I put on the clothes and let my hair down from the towel and comb it. It feels nice to be cleaned and I'm starving.

I was halfway down the stairs and smelled chocolate pancakes. Yumm my favorite!!

I ran to the dinning room table and saw a plate full of food and ate it while stuffing my face.

"Dang, kiddo. Calm down" Brendon said.

"Sorry, can't help it. I love it, it's delicious and I'm super duper hungry" I said.

"Also, happy 15th birthday baby" He said.

"Thanks... umm Brendon" I said.

Wow that was awkward. After that I continued eating and Brendon joined in at the table eating his food.

"So, I want you to know that it's okay to call me Brendon. You don't have to call me Beebo or Dad right away. It's gonna take some time to adjust. So no worries okay" Brendon said placing his palm on top of my hand.

I nodded. "Sorry, it's just I'm not used to it as before and I was brainwashed and tortured" I said.

"Oh it's okay. No need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. How about we turn up the TV and see what is going on." He said.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen that have joined us. News is the criminal from a few years back George Ryan Ross III has been captured and put into prison for kidnapping. Also, news on the young girl it looks like this morning someone has reported the girl to be returned to her family. And she's safe and sound" the news announcer said.

Right then Brendon, turned the volume down and called Sarah about the news. Turns out Sarah has told the police officers that I have been returned.

After eating food, Brendon took me to a clinic to get me up to date and see if I was okay.

Turns out I needed a few more vaccines and I'm good to go.

After, we got home Brendon decided to get out of the car and race with me to the front door of the house.

Brendon texted Sarah that we got home and he put the phone in his pocket and right after we sprinted to the door.

"Ha ha Old man. I won you lost. How does it feel to lose a 15 year old girl on her birthday?" I asked. Using my hand as a mic.

"Hmm it's feels okay. Just a little more work. And I wasn't expecting this" he said. He locked his car and scooped me up.

"Dammit put me down" I said smacking his back.

"Nope" He said popping the P.

"Whyyy" I whined.

"Just because" he said. With that being said I started freaking out a bit. But I'm sure he didn't notice.

He opened the door which was unlocked and we enter the house it was dark and all the blinds were closed odd.

Brendon shut the door. He set me down standing. And flipped the lights switched then boom.

"Surprise" everyone cheered and confetti blew out. I jumped and hugged Brendon tightly.

GEEZ HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK YA YEET. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BACK?!? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE EMMY ?? THANKS FOR READING, WELL ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER TILL THEN ADIOS MY VROS ✌🏼 ALSO ILL HAVE MONDAYS AS MY SCHEDULE TO PUBLISH THIS STORY, MEANWHILE I AM WRITING MORE CHAPTERS, AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING MUCH LOVE