michael and anthony

peribloke 💞💞

it was weird. having someone look identical to your husband yet not be them at all yet also share the same mannerisms sleep in the same bed as you.

it was weird, which was how anthony felt about michael.

he was facing him; mike was sleeping soundly on his back, little breaths huffing out of his mouth as anth couldn't help but to look at him, look at him and think of archie, archie, archie.

where was he now? presumably in hell, but where in hell? stood beside the throne of his master or sat on the throne itself?

anthony's mind dug deeper into a dark place.

was he being tortured because of him? for having emotions? was he being stripped of everything that made him archie? did he hate them now? was he thinking about them, and selfishly, was he thinking about anthony? how is-

mike moved in his sleeping, muttering incoherent words as he twisted onto his side, positioned towards anth.

god, archie. it was surreal, surreal to the point of pure madness that someone who was archie but not archie at the same time a few centimetres away from his face.

michael was now lightly snoring, the sound snapping anth back into reality.

daringly, anthony cupped mike's cheek, thumb rubbing gently under his eye, simultaneously surprising himself when the other subconsciously reciprocated, leaning into his palm slightly.

oh god, god, god. anth was crying, choking up- overwhelmed. his mind and heart screamed "archie!" but it's not, it's not and never will be, he will never be archie.

he's mike; michael.

human.

about the same height as dom.

voice somewhat higher than archie's.

can't touch his hair because he'll get burned.

can't carry him because he's not strong enough.

he's not archie.

anthony feels the urge to vomit all of a sudden.

however, however, however.

he has the same smile. lopsided, shows some of his teeth, awkwardly cute, archie.

he shares the same personality traits. reassuring, calm, gentle, confident about his affection, archie.

he held his hand the same way archie did.

that's all that matters.