I think when its all over

We are young - F.U.N.

Music that sounded like a stressed student's heart combined with screeching, light that enforced the headache that thumped in my brain to grow to a migraine and the creepiest guys ever to walk the earth. This – ladies and gentleman, was where I was currently stuck at. And, if I could ignore all those aspects mentioned before, it was still not a pleasant environment I had been placed in. And do you know why I had downed three shots of tequila already only to become more stressed?

A certain thing called Angeles.

A little piece of advice – never mess with gangs. I had messed with one and even worse, I had messed with their stupid leader. The alpha, the big kahuna. The deadliest being in the whole world, his name only spoken when you wanted a death wish: Angeles. He had been named accordance to his gang, it only making him seem more lethal. Nice going Jenny, way to mess with the devil himself.

 I pulled the hood further over my head, hoping to hide my features from anyone who might try and kill me. Which was very much possible with the situation I had placed myself in at the moment. Wearing a cream coloured flapper dress that just-just didn't show my bum along with the highest heels in the world, I kind of stood out. The silly excuse of a jacket hung over my shoulders but did little to hide the sheer amount of skin I was showing.

I'm just glad Serena had allowed the jacket because besides the outfit being complete inappropriate, I was freezing. We were at a rooftop party, the theme having been THROUGH THE DECADES. Most people had dressed up as 60s and 70 characters but nope – my bestie had forced me into a flapper dress complete with a head set and fake pearls. A smile appeared on my face at the thought of old me hearing she had to wear plastic jewellery. Poor innocent fool. I glanced over at Serena, she drunkenly laughing along to some guy's supposed funny joke. She was placed on his lap, her one arm sloppily hanging on her. Her head was hiding his face but I guessed he looked like all the other guys my bestie hooked up with: typical frat boy.

She was definitely intoxicated with the way her one heel had fallen off of her foot and the way she was allowing the guy to place his hand right up her thigh.

O goodness... where did I find this girl? Couldn't I have picked some nerdy kid who would help me pass first year English? Nope – I found Serena Andrews: party goer supreme. The amount of parties, clubs and what have you's she got invited to, was beyond amazing. And being her best friend of the year, I was sometimes subjected to being dragged along.

Usually I got out of it but like tonight – she wasn't taking no for an answer. And after that terrible Psych exam from this morning it didn't take much to convince me. Was I regretting the decision now? Very much.

Glancing over at the girl once more I saw she busy using her tongue to fish out the guys tonsils. Rolling my eyes, I turn around. I was going to have to wear earphones tonight. Usually I'd also be like her. Drunk of her arse and flirting and kissing random guys. Want to guess who had ruined that for me?

Angeles.

Thank you, you colossal asshole. You had ruined my life.

One more sigh and I was moving towards the bar, ordering another round of shots for myself. One for every syllable of that horrendous name.

XXX

Gives you hell - All American Rejects

You know that scene from Mr. and Mrs. Smith with the epic elevator thing? Meeting Angeles was kind of like that. Except you know – I wasn't bloody Mrs. Smith. I was still the rich innocent idiot back then, excited for a brilliant costume party and too trusting for my own good.