And crazy thing is,

21 Guns – Greenday

My mind was boggled. Everything I knew was kind of obstructed and I swear it was all just some sick dream or joke. But it all suddenly made sense. Why the stupid people had been able to trick Cole, why everything had gone so under the radar. It's because... because the unimaginable had happened.

East Angeles had gotten away from me. Had left my hands and had been shattered into a million pieces. But I knew what to do. Things were still okay in Los Angeles, it was just in this city where things had gone to shit. And that only meant that I had to fuel the fire and get this city back.

But back from what?

From my father... from my actual dad who had given me this place. It sounded crazy even thinking it. He had taken back the gang without me even noticing. I instilled too much trust in him and look where it had gotten me. He always said TRUST NO-ONE and I had followed that rule. Up till Angel. But still – this was my father. I felt more betrayed than I would have thought.

"We're here" Jackson said, shutting off the car. I had let him drive, a sense of shock having fallen over me. I had never actually felt like this. This was my own family for Pete's sake.

Get back to the present Angeles...

I glanced over at Jackson and Cole, "You two ready?"

They nodded, getting out their guns. I should have called for backup. But who could I trust now? My father had taken my gang from me under my eyes. We climbed out of the car, looking over at the building in front of us. It looked like a normal office building. Bit fancy actual. Didn't look like any criminal activity actually happened here. Made me sick to my stomach.

"Remember the plan guys – under the radar. Get Angel and get out." I said, "No mercy – if you see someone, you shoot. These people betrayed the gang, remember that" I said, my voice sounding clipped. Both of them nodded, knowing their duty (thankfully).

"I'll take the middle, you two go along the sides. Cole, try and hack into the main server. I want you to give us some advantage" I said, knowing that we were most definitely screwed for this.

"Yes sir" he said, nodding. He looked at the building, knowing in a way where the computers were. He had downloaded the building plans as soon as we had found the place. We had a pretty good idea of where everything was but most likely, my father had changed the whole outline.

We let Cole go, me praying that he would be able to make this mission easier. Get in, get out. Save my angel. That was the whole plan.

Stitches – Shawn Mendes

There are parts in one's life which you regret. Moments that leave you shuddering and cringing and the mere thought that you could have been that stupid. Regarding Angeles' dad as anything other than the devil himself was just plain stupid.

With his hand wrapped around my arm, I felt as if my body had turned into lead. I felt like a disobedient child having caught doing something bad as he dragged me away from the window.

"Now, now Jenny – why would you do that?" he said, pulling me towards a door, "You should know better than disobeying. Just stay put or less harm will come to you"

I didn't speak. Speaking would just lead him to let out more anger. Punish me further. If that was even possible. I still felt the harsh feeling of blood loss and fatigue clouding over me. My adrenaline was slowly running out. I didn't know what would happen once it was gone. I'd probably just collapse and he could do what he wanted with me.

The man led me further into the place, me noticing the desks and old equipment in a few of the rooms. It looked like an abandoned tech company. Beckett seemed so calm, even getting out his phone and seemingly texting as we walked along the corridor. It was a sort of balcony. All along the left side walls were doors and windows, showcasing offices that were either filled with boxes, people or drugs. On the right side was just a railing, it showing the bottom of the building. It would actually be a nice office building. The big bosses would probably all been up here while the lobby downstairs.