It's like a kaleidoscope of memories

Hey Angel – One Direction

Tension. I've never been one for the tension, not that anyone actually was. But well, I was most definitely not. After having the most awkward car ride in the whole world, Angeles had dragged me upstairs to the apartment and most effectively causing me to feel too awkward for life.

Just as we got to the door he pushed me against the door, smirking at me.

"You ready?" he grinned, those eyes glinting.

"For what?" I said, trying not to squirm. Or give into the weird nice tingly feeling coursing through me.

"Revenge my sweet little angel" he said, his hand moving down my body and moving to behind my bum.

"Don't you dare" I growled, effectively getting a pinch on the bum.

"Can you stop doing that!? Like seriously, it's not nice" I growled, pushing him off of me. He shot me a glare, his tongue playing with his lip ring and making a shiver run down my spine.

"That's not what you used to say?" he smiled, his hand cupping my bum once more. I squirmed away, my hand fumbling with a door knob. I finally got the thing to open, stumbling inside and almost falling on my ass. That thing doesn't need any more attention to be honest.

Angeles smirked over at me, trying to stifle a chuckle.

"Shut up" I snapped, spinning around. I stomped across the room, planning to go to my own bedroom and just stay there until the monstrosity left.

But just as I got to the door, Angeles called out – letting my blood turn to ice.

"Serena – I'm back! Your roommate let me in" he called out. I shot him a glare, him just giving me a wink as Serena's door opened. She grinned at me before focusing her attention on the jackass behind me.

"Hey you" she smirked, moving towards him. She had dressed up for him. That was obvious with the way her makeup looked perfect and her dress showed off everything without being too obvious. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, his arm lacing around her torso. He was doing this on purpose, he had to be.

I started to move back to my room again but luck was never on my side, "Want to go get breakfast with us?" Serena smiled.

I spun around, "No it's fine" I shrugged but Angeles spoke up, "Come on Jenny, I want to get to know you better. You are Serena's best friend aren't you?"

"I really don't want to be a third wheel" I tried, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I can invite one of my friends" Angeles grinned, getting out his phone, "You are going to love Jackson" My eyes widened, my opinion about the whole situation making my blood boil. Jackson and I were the opposite of fond to each other. He found me a goody-two-shoes who was going to mess with her boss' head. I saw him as the jerk who kept Angeles away from me all those months.

Who knew he actually did me a favour?

XXX

Pretty Little Girl – Blink 182

In the beginning of our relationship, I was kind of held in the dark about the whole gang situation. But then, then that night happened. Angeles had been 'avoiding' me for a few weeks and well, it had started to piss me off. I was stuck sitting at home, trying to avoid my mother's constant nagging about my 'bad-news-boyfriend'. And then my phone went off.

I had messaged Angeles a few hours ago, my desperation to see him having made me sound needy. My messaged had gone along the lines of "I miss you baby, please, please, please can we go out? We can go watch that action movie. You love that movie" and like seven other messages.