Its not really anything he said, or did

Gods and monsters – Lana Del Rey

Gangs were filled with monsters. That was fostered into my brain the whole time when I dated Angeles. That members of gangs weren't these beings that we heard about in books and fantasized about. No, they were ruthless, evil creatures. Yet, I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. And flames always burned didn't they? And moths were stupid. And I was definitely stupid.

And stuck on the chair, hands tied behind my back I felt completely useless. Useless and pretty pissed off. My head was throbbing from where I had gotten hit and my back ached from having sat in the chair for goodness knows how long. The minute I saw the idiot who had tied me up, I am going to kill him.

I heard footsteps and as I looked up I saw a man shadow through the floor boards. Dust was all over the small room, the only light coming through was from the floor boards. The shadow moved, disappearing from view before I heard steps coming down a set of stairs. Only a second later, the door was slammed open, illuminating the room with light too harsh for my eyes. The man in the doorway was someone I didn't know but still made bile raise in my throat. He resembled Draco Malfoy with whitish blonde hair and a scowl that seemed like a scar.

"She's awake!" he called before entering the room, the door slamming closed behind him.

"Can I help you?" I said, rising an eyebrow.

"Definitely Angeles'" the man sneered as he moved towards me.

"I'm no one's" I growled, anger for my ex also residing. He's the stupid reason I'm stuck in this mess. If he had just allowed me to stay a runaway I wouldn't be tied up with a Harry Potter character.

"Beg to differ sweetheart" the man smirked, leaning down in front of me. I gathered spit, ready to launch it at his face but before I could even attempt to, duct tape covered my mouth, my eyes going wide.

"So you won't scream" he said, rising with folded arms. I glared up at him, my heart slightly thundering. I was hoping out of anger but I knew it was fear.

"I feel kind of bad that we're using you as a trap for your little boy toy" the man said, me just continuing to glare at him. Hopefully my eyes could burn his stupid skull. He just continued to talk, mumbling about stupid things until he suddenly lashed out, his hand fisting my hair... right where my head was bleeding.

Tears sprung from my eyes, me gritting my teeth.

"Can't believe you're the fucking reason Angeles went to shit" he growled, giving me another tug before dislodging his hand. My head was throbbing and as I looked at the man all I wanted to do was choke him. But at the moment I was just trying to get enough air into my system through my nose. Stupid duct tape. Spots danced in front of my eyes and I guessed I probably had a concussion. Well, why not – the blood had knotted my hair didn't it?

I glared at the man, him glaring right back. Stupid Draco Malfoy...

The door opened once again, the light casting a glow on the man and me. The person who entered was someone I knew. Someone that had caused a lot of nightmares. Sucking in a breath I tried to push my back against the chair, wanting to be as far away from the monster as possible.

"Well if it isn't our little Jenny" Amber grinned, folding her arms.

Heathens – Twenty one pilots

Parents (noun) – People who were there for your birth and take care of you. Also, people who usually hate your boyfriend. My mom loathed Angeles with every essence of her being. And my dad – if he ever paid attention – wasn't too fond of him either.

That's why, when I wanted to see him, I'd usually sneak out.

Up until that one fateful day where my mom stopped me just as I was about to exit the house.