16. Dinner At Clearwater's House

(November)

Few weeks later...

Daniella's POV

It been 5 weeks since Leah told me she was pregnant with Sam's child and she accidentally attacked me when she was angry, I still don't blame her but Sam I do. Leah and Seth start to feel better and start talking to me lots since they lost their father, I was so happy to hear from Leah and Seth quite lots recently, also Seth took me to his house when we were alone, on our second date and it was better than last time we went first. We watched a movie and had pizza takeaway, we talked lots and we even talk about future what we like to do or what our future will be like, Seth said he want a beautiful house, more like a cottage house he want a bigger, I don't think if I ever seen one, bug cottage house, he want to marry me when I'm ready, he was so sweet and kind, he always respect my choices no matter what is it but I'm glad to have him. I did tell him that I want to marry him too but I want to wait until I'm older enough, I don't know maybe 20 or over. We even want a children too, I was surprised that Seth want 3 and I want 2 but 3 can't be bad, right? I noticed Jacob been hanging out with Leah lots lately, at first I thought they trying to date each other or something like that but he was protect her from Sam and keep her stay healthy and safe which is kinda cute I ever seen. Leah knew she can't date anyone who haven't imprint on her like Jacob or the pack because it will break her heart if she seen the pack or Jacob date anyone or their imprints like Sam and Emily so she decided to wait until she imprint on someone or she's happily stay single and she always got me and Seth to look after her.

I heard knocking on the door, I went to opened it and find Leah standing, smiling as I let her in before shut the door, we went to kitchen. Leah sighs and look at me, "mom asked me if you like to come over at ours for dinner as she want to tell us something so." Leah asked I nodded, "of course I will." I said smile at her.

"I want to tell her today at dinner, about the baby." Leah said I was surprised she still haven't told her mother yet, well she still early but she is definitely 100% sure is pregnant cos she took 3 tests and they all came out positive.

"I'm sure she will be happy for you, I mean come on you're 21 and adult so which that is great." I said she nodded and hug me saying thank you for everything I've done.

~

I was getting ready for dinner night at Clearwater's house, Bella is coming to pick me up since she was invited to go at Clearwater's house. I heard knocking on the door as I went to the door and open it to find Bella at the door smiling at me, I smile back as I went grab my coat before leaving the house and lock the door, I may be live at my house alone and the Cullen didn't like it but I just miss my home and Alice was crazy over me at the Cullen house so I just want a break plus they always come to mine to guards at night so I won't be taken or killed.

We arrived at Clearwater's house, I saw Bella's dad police car is already here. "If your dad was invited to go Sue's then why didn't you come together?" I asked confused.

"I didn't know he was coming too." Bella said I nodded as we got out of car and knock on the door, door was open the stood Seth smiling at me and kiss on my cheek before letting me in with Bella. Sue saw us and came to us to hugged us and smile at us.

"Come on, dinner nearly ready." Sue said sweetly as she went to kitchen, everyone was already sat their seats so we find out seats and sat down, I smile at Leah knowing 'it's okay' look she nodded back at me and take a sip of her drink which was a water.

Once we ate our foods, Sue and Charlie cleared their throats same times befor looking at all four of us, me, Bella, Seth and Leah. They held each hands, wow is this what they trying to tell us? They're dating? I look at Seth and Leah to see their reaction even Bella too, they all in shocked. "Charlie and I are dating just over two weeks now." Sue said.