7. Bella Swan

Monday

Daniella's POV

I sighs as I woke up and look out the window... It cloudy today, I decided to take a shower then got change and went downstairs to get breakfast but to find no mom and breakfast isn't on table which is weird. Suddenly I jump back when I heard horns outside my house but I noticed a note on table as I pick nite up and read...

Sweetie, I had to go work early.
Seth's mother Sue will be taking you to school today.
See you later and have fun at the Cullen.

Oh that right, I will be at the Cullen after school since Alice want to hang out with me and new guest that I haven't met yet and she is Edward's mate, Alice won't tell me her name until later after school which is annoying but I don't care... I heard horns again.
"Shit! They're here." I said to myself as I quickly grab my bag and ran out of house then locked it before get in the car, "sorry." I apologised to Sue in driver seat while Seth next to her in passenger seat and I'm in backseat behind Sue, she look in mirror and smile.
"It's okay." She said as she start to drive, I caught Seth staring at me but when I look at him and he turn round quickly which is cute.

~

I walk into school with Seth, "uh... I see you later." He said walked away quickly.
"Ella!" I turn round to greet by Lois with Dove, she hugged me then pulled away, "who was that?"'she asked, "Seth Clearwater." I said she gave me a winked... Dove just rolls her eyes.
"You like him." Lois giggles, I groan and start to walking with friends behind me.
"Do you really?" She asked again I shaking my head 'no' but then I shrugged.
"Awe you do really!" She screamed, gosh I bet she is worse than Alice but I heard familiar laugh, of course Edward. "I got to go, bye."'I said walk away fast before she caught me again, I found Edward round corner, "stop reading my mind." I warned.

~

Later lunch time...

I walk in cafeteria, I heard someone shouted my name, I turn round to see Jacob waved at me to go to him so I went to him and sat down with the pack and new girl I haven't seen before was here with us, "this is Bella Swan." Jacob said, "my best friend."
"Nice to meet you." I said smile as she smile back, "so I heard you're a witch right?" She asked but whisperer do when she mention a word 'witch' so no one can hear her.
"Yeah I am." I said, "sound cool so you can kick their asses." She said point to boys.
All boys said same times, "HEY!" Bella and I giggled.

~

I walk outside school, I found Alice by her car or someone else car but I walked to her.
"Ready?!" She asked in excitement, I wish I could go home, I nodded at her.

Few minutes later...

We arrived at the Cullen, I walk in to greet by Esme hugging me, "hey, do you want eat something?" She asked I shaking my head 'no' saying I wasn't hungry. I heard knocking on the door I watched Carlisle open the door, the guest walked in and I was shocked... And so was she too...

"Dani?"

"Bella?"