18. Christmas

(December)

A month later...

Daniella's POV

This month was one of my favourite, snow falling, build a snowman with my parents every each years in December, roast chicken, onesie on and watch Christmas movies in my parents bed. I felt tears fell down, a Christmas without my parents, my father dead and my mother still missing. Police aren't do any better now to find her, the Cullen still not give up and want to find her for me, i need a mother to look after me and take care of me. Sue and Charlie invited me to go their house for Christmas also the Cullen even invited me too so I will be with Sue and Charlie in morning and with the Cullen in evening, Bella will be there too I mean at the Cullen too. I wasn't sure if I should go, it pain me that my mother isn't here to have Christmas with me. My mother birthday has passed, on 14th December and she is well was 34 years old. We all think she may be dead but sometimes I think she's dead but other part of me saying she is not.

I heard knock on the door as I opened it and see Seth standing there, Leah in driver seat in car, waiting. I sighs, I guess I should go then, not to waste their time or trip to get here just to get me. I grab my coat and gloves on before get in car with Seth after I locked the door.

We arrived at Charlie's house that Sue decided to move in with him and she gave her house to Leah since Leah is soon to be a mother and have a baby on way so they need a house.

We walked inside and take coat and gloves off to hang on hook on the wall.  Sue greeted me and hugged me, we all sat down in front of tree with presents underneath. Sue passed one of them to Bella who happily take it.
She's got a wedding album book for future since she is 20 years old and a adult now.

(My apologies that she in school but I decided to change her ages and not in school anymore)

Charlie passed one of presents to Seth and Leah, Seth's got a new trainer since his was damaged and Leah's got a new dress, short and sexy dress.

"I'm pregnant and I'm not having sex." Leah said we all laugh at her comments, I could've said same.

"I bought that just before you told me you're pregnant." Sue said smile and shaking her head at Leah's comments earlier.

Sue passed one of presents to me, they gave me a black handbag with silver diamond on it, everywhere.

"Gosh, thanks." I said.

After couples of presents, we went to kitchen room where there is diner table set up. We sat down, Sue was cooking in kitchen.

"Did you all have good time?" Charlie asked we all nodded.

"Thanks for presents." Leah said smile and Charlie smile back at her.

"Yeah thanks." Seth said also.

"It's your welcome." Charlie said.

Sue came back with roast chicken on tray, I smile... My favourite, I'm glad she picked it. Once she set it down on table and sat down on her own chair.

"Eat up!" Sue said as we start to pick foods place on plate before eat it.

~

It time for me and Bella to go the Cullen house, Seth and Leah decided to stay with their mother and Charlie. Bella get her things including presents so she could put them in her truck. She told me to bring mine too so she can drop me off on way back home after stayed at the Cullen for bit. So I gather my things after put on coat and gloves before leaving the house to Bella's truck and put things in backseats along with her things too.

"Have fun at the Cullen." Sue said smile at us and we nodded as we got inside the truck, I roll down the window.

"Drive safe." Charlie said.

Seth walk up to me and kissed me, "Merry Christmas and I love you." He said I smile at him and said same.

~

We arrived at the Cullen house, "ready?" Bella asked I nodded.

Bella about to knock on the door, door was already open to reveal Alice standing there with happy face.

"Come on in!" Alice sqeaul in excitement, I groan and walk in.

"Hey girls." Esme said after we walked in living room where they were.

"Ready for presents?" Carlisle asked, we both nodded and, Bella sat next to Edward on couch and I sat next to Emmett who sat next to Rosalie on opposite side of Edward and Bella.

After we opened the presents, everyone do whatever they doing for fun day on Christmas day. Emmett play games on TV with Edward, Rosalie and Alice paint their nails, Bella, Carlisle and Esme chatting. I left that room to go kitchen to get a drink, I look down my drink on table, I miss my parents so badly, I wish they were here, I wish my mother still here with me just for one day. I felt pain in heart, I sniffed my nose since I didn't know I was crying alone, to my surprise I wasn't alone... I felt someone hug me from behind. I turn round to hug this person properly and it's Jasper.

"Are you okay?" Jasper asked.

I start to sobbing in his chest, "I miss my mom. I wish my dad was here." I mumble in his chest, he rub my back and use his gift to calm me down.