1. School

This book will be have POV included. Just thought let you know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(September)

It's Seth first day at school on the La Push reservation. He is 15 years old and part of his family are werewolves but they haven't phase yet even Seth haven't yet. His parents are Sue and Harry Clearwater but none of them are werewolves but he also got older sister Leah and she is like him too but she haven't phase yet, she is only 21 years old. His birthday is June 20th 1992... (Just made up dates) and his sister birthday is August 3rd 1986... (Again just made up dates) she also dating to Sam Uley, the alpha of the pack for three years when she was 18 and just left school then he took her on a date to celebrate for Leah that she just finished school and being free woman. On that night, they spending night together at his place and that when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Seth walked in school with his mates, Jacob, Embry, Quil and Jared... They're all 17 years old.(I just made up their ages so please don't judge me) Embry pat Seth back saying good luck on his first day at school, all boys expect Seth walk to class.

Seth walked in office to get his timetable for his lessons, the lady at desk look up at him and smile, "how can I help you? Are you new too?" The lady asked, Seth seem confused, "we got another student new today." She added he nodded as she gave him timetable.
"Good luck today." She said smile as Seth leave the office to his first lesson, English.

Seth look at the door...

Mr Bennett
Room 22

He take deep breath and walk in, Mr Bennett look at him at his classroom door, "are you new?" He asked Seth nodded, "what yours name?" He asked.

"Seth Clearwater." Seth said Mr Bennett nodded and point to a girl by window in the back, "please take a seat next to Danielle in the back." Mr Bennett said.

Seth sat down next to a girl name 'Danielle', "by the way it's Daniella with a, he couldn't say my name, no one does." She said Seth turn round and look at him then froze.

"Seth? Seth?!" She whispered bit loud enough Seth to hear, he snapped out of what has froze him. "You been out like few minutes, are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Uh... Yeah sorry. I'm fine honestly." Seth said Daniella seem unsure if she believe him.

"I'm new too, Dani for short by the way." She said smile as he smile back.

~

Few hours later... (Lunch)

Seth walk in cafeteria in such hurry to find his mates, until he heard someone shout his name and he turn round to his left side and found his mates by the window, he walk up to them and take a seat next to Jared on left side, Jacob and Emrby on opposite side while Quil on Jared right side.

"I think I just imprinted on someone." Seth admitted making all boys look at him in shocked and some of them just smiles, "she is new like me, her name is Daniella with a." He added, he caught Daniella by the door with tray in her hands, looking round. Seth point to her that when all boys look at her same times when Seth pointed at her.
"She so pretty." Embry said smirks making Seth growl little which that made them shocked, "you definitely just imprinted on her." Embry added, he was testing Seth.

"Bring her round at Sam's." Jacob said.

"Why? It's too risk." Seth said.

"That why we need to tell her the truth about us." Jacob said, "she deserves the truth about you, she need to know about the Cullen too and vampires." He added.

Seth sigh, it worth a try his thoughts said.