23. Reunion

A month later... (June)

Daniella's POV

After Diego told us a story about the plan that Riley made, he the one who created a army with help from Victoria but these newborns vampire doesn't know what is really going on? Only Diego and Bree just try figured out and they didn't like it so they made their own plan to escape from Riley. Bree is Diego's mate that he just found out shortly after he left her well he didn't just left her, they both were try to escape but Bree didn't make it on time. Diego was upset that he left her and he can't come back because he need to escape and warned us. It strange, my cousin is also name Bree too but really her full name is Brenda and she like to be called, Bree.

I felt sorry for Diego that he have to leave Bree so he could warned us otherwise if he stay with Bree and we could be dead if he didn't warned us.

I'm surprised he want to warned us even he feeding off humans because of his red eyes, Carlisle decided to take Diego out in forest so he could try feed off animals so we couldn't worry about him feeding off humans in this town because it's small town. Carlisle and Esme didn't like if Diego went home to his family even when he can't remember but it for his safely, everyone will know he already dead so Esme welcome him to the Cullen family and part of their coven too so now his last name will be Cullen too.

Leah is closer to due soon, she is almost 8 months pregnant and she's huge. Leah will be staying at Charlie's in case she needs her mother helps even if she went in labour and Sue will be already there to help her. Bella will be with Edward on top of mountain in tent to stay overnight when the battle coming soon so it will be safely for Bella, I will be joining the battle too since I'm a witch and I'm very powerful so they need my help.

Alice had a vision that the army will be coming in few days so we need to prepare and fight practice before it's time. I will practice as well, but I won't use dangerous magic on them but I will on the army.

I heard knock on the door, I opened it to see Alice smiling at me, she came to pick me up so we can go to someplace where everyone will practice.

"Hold on." I said grab my coat and key for house so I locked it after I left house.

"Let's go!" Alice said skipping to her car, I rolls my eyes and followed her.

~

We arrived at place in woods, I see everyone here except Edward and Bella then I heard car pulled up behind me, I turn round to see Edward's car.

I watched Jasper and Diego fight then Emmett and Jasper then Rosalie and Edward then Esme and Alice, then Carlisle and Edward then Emmett and Rosalie then Alice and Jasper then Diego and Rosalie then Emmett and Diego then Carlisle and ME...

Carlisle run in speed toward to me, I waved my hand at him with blue glow shooting out of my hand toward to him which send him flying backward.

"Whoops!" Emmett shout and clapping his hands, I smile.

"Good, that very good." Carlisle said stand up, I smile at him.

"That enough for now, the pack, Bella and Dani need something to eat." Esme said, we been here for hours.

~

Few days later...

I'm so nervous of what will happens at battle today? Yes, it's time. I just hope everyone survive this battle.
Let hope no one hurt Bree, Diego was dying to see her today.

We arrived at place where battle will start, we waited and waited for them. Edward and Bella already on top of mountain with Seth, he has to be there and protect Bella just on case if Edward is fighting someone and can't protect Bella at same times. Seth doesn't like me being in battle without him and he really worried about me.

(I'm so sorry but I can't be bother to types battle fight details.)

Jacob was screaming in pain, he saved Jared life when one of vampire almost kill him but happened to break Jacob arm while he was in wolf form...

"Jacob!" Bella ran toward to him.

Carlisle check on him and the pack gently pick Jacob up and take him to his house, Seth went with them.

"Carlisle, there is another one." Rosalie said we all turn round to see another newborn vampire who was hiding behind the tree, scared.

"Bree?" Diego asked, the girl step out of tree as Diego ran and hugged her.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, I never thought to see her again, my cousin.

"Bree?" I asked shocked, Bree look at me in shocked.

"Dannie?" Bree asked, we ran each other and hugged tightly.

"Dannie? You two knew each other?" Emmett asked. Dannie is nickname.

"She's my cousin." I said.

~

How did you like it? Bree as Daniella's cousin.