25. Announcement

Continue from last chapter...

Daniella's POV

I heard a ping coming from mine and Seth's phone which is odd but we take out our phones and read message from Jacob...

"Oh my god." Seth and I said same times.

"What is it?" Carlisle asked.

"Leah just had her babies and they're all healthy." I said as tears start to falling down my face, I was so happy that babies are fine especially Leah.

"And he send a pictures of them, they are so adorable!" Seth said smile.

"Prepare yourself, we're here now." Carlisle said as he pulled up in driveway at Bella's house. Seth jump out of car in speed but not vampire speed as he ran inside and I quickly followed him in to Bella's room.

I walked in Bella's room to see two tiny babies in Leah both arms on bed and Jacob sat next to her with one baby in his arms as well, I was in awe with hands on my chest as tears falling down more, Sue hugged me.

"What's their names?" Seth asked just before Carlisle walked in and smile.

"Damion Harry, Harriet Daniella and Savannah Isabella Clearwater." Leah said, I understand she name her son after her father, I can't believe she name Harriet after me and Savannah after Bella, I smile at them as family.

We decided to leave Leah and babies alone as Carlisle need to check on them so we all waited downstairs.

~

Bella's POV

My phone start to ringing and I answer it...

"Hey Dani." I said, it's Daniella.

"Hey Bella, Leah just had her babies and they're all healthy." She said.

I smile, happy to hear good news, I decided to put on speaker since the Cullen want to hear what Dani going to sat anything else.

"What's theirs name?!" Alice sqeaul, jeez woman then I heard Edward laugh next to me.

"Damion Harry, Harriet Daniella and Savannah Isabella Clearwater." She said.

Leah name one of her daughters after me? I smile and let tiny tear fell down as Edward pull me into a hugged.

"Beautiful names." Rosalie said trying her best not to get upset, I can tell.

"Leah said thanks and she wanted you all to see her babies if you likes especially Rosalie because she knew how much you miss to have children when you can't." She said.

I smile and look at Rosalie who wished to cry but in speed, she ran out of house in such hurry... Boys laugh and shaking their heads. Alice suddenly dragged me with her and get in car before she drive off to mine.

~

Once we're arrived and boys already here, I meant the Cullen not the pack.
I got out of car and went inside with others behind me. I hugged my father and smile at each other before he point to stairs as I walk up to stairs with others behind me, Diego had to stay at home with Bree.

I opened the door and walked in to see Leah on bed with Damion and whoever her girls in her arms and I already see Rosalie here, she held one of Leah's girls. I heard click noise as Alice took picture of Rosalie and baby girl in her arms.

~

Daniella's POV

I smile at Rosalie and Harriet in her arms, they're look so prefect together. After Alice took a picture of them together, I rolls my eyes at Alice.

"Bella and I have announcement to say." Edward said we all look at him and Bella, wonder what they're going to say...

"We're engaged!" Bella said I gasp.

"Oh my god congratulation!" Esme said hugged her adoptive son and Bella.