13. Accident

Continue from last chapter...

Daniella's POV

Pregnant? She's pregnant with Sam's child? Oh god this is definitely worse, I mean I don't mean she being pregnant is worse, I meant if Sam and Emily gonna be together forever and who will help Leah to raise her baby? I mean she's got me and Seth tho but I think she want the child to have a father to love him or her no matter what who he is.

"I don't know what to do..." Leah said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know if I want to keep it, I mean Sam and I never imprint on each other but then I saw him kissed Emily, what if he imprinted on her? How am I supposed to tell him about the child I carried? I might to have a abortion then." She said sigh.

"Don't! You still got me, the Cullen and Seth or anyone in the pack." I said.

"I'm scared." She sobbed on my shoulder again, then I heard door open.

"There no to be scared abou, like she said you still got us." Seth said I smile at him.

Suddenly, there was knocking on door downstairs so Seth went down to get it.

"See? Seth will be there for you." I said Leah sniffed and nodded.

Suddenly, we heard yelling... We ran downstairs to see Sam at the door, Leah growled and went outside with him, Seth and I look at each other in worry of what will happens to Leah if they went out there alone, Seth dragged me outside to find them.

~

We watched Sam begging and saying sorry to Leah while she still crying and growling at him, I wish I could hug her more but it too risk if I went too close to her then she might hurt me by accident or something like that but Seth went little close to them in case.

"Leah-" Sam start...

"Just don't! Tell me the truth! Did you imprinted on her?!" Leah yelled, I wish she need to stop screaming at him because it's will harm her baby, so I'm taking the risk as I walk slowly to Leah.

"Leah, be careful." I said, Sam look at me in confused.

"Careful? I could never hurt her." Sam said facing to me.

I ignored him, "Leah, come back inside." I said.

"Leah, listen to her... Please." Seth begged, he's care for her and baby safety.

"Tell me!" Leah yelled, completely ignored us, I walk little closer to her now.

"Yes..." He look down sadly, I can't believe this.

"Leah, don't phase please." I heard Seth warned her as I turn to see Leah was shaking, I move backward a little, "Leah! Don't!" Seth screamed until...

Thud

Thud

"DANIELLA!"

"LEAH!"

I blacked out.