17. Grandma?

Continue from last chapter...

Daniella's POV

I'm so happy for Sue and Charlie that they found each other to stay together forever and never be alone if possibly. Charlie is single father to Bella since he isn't married to Bella's mother, Renee anymore since she found someone else to love, Phil and they also got married as well so Charlie was alone and never found someone to love. She is still married and single mother to Leah and Seth since they lost someone they've loved, Harry. I didn't like when they're alone but I'm glad they are dating just over 2 weeks. Bella said she was glad that her father found Sue to love forever. Leah and Seth were happy for them too, they like Charlie already when they met him first time after their father introduced him to his family so they were glad that Sue have Charlie.

I watch Leah tapping her feet on ground like she is nervous of something, of course I knew she nervous to tell her mother about her pregnancy news but I'm sure Sue will happy for her no matter what.

"Psst, you tapping your feet like crazy. Calm down." I whispered to her.

"Sorry, I'm just... nervous." She whispered back.

"It will be better if you tell her right now or take her to private room." I whispered back.

She sighs and nodded, "mom, can I talk to you alone please?" She asked, Sue nodded and they stood up and left to other room. I turn round to see Seth staring at me, curiously. I smile at him but not say anything until Leah come back with Sue.

Couples minutes later...

"I'm a grandma?! You're pregnant?" I heard Sue said in other room, but sound happy, I smile I knew she will be.

"Pregnant? Leah's pregnant?" Charlie asked seem surprised.

"5 weeks along." Bella said nodded.

"Oh wow." Charlie said sound shocked.

Leah and Sue came back, with happy faces. They sat down, "congratulations, Leah." Charlie said smile, Leah seem confused.

"Before you say anything, we didn't tell him. Sue kind of just scream and we heard her." I warned her little before she could outburst on us.

"I didn't realise I was that loud." Sue said sound embarrassed.

"But good thing is you're not mad." Seth said we all laugh at his comment.

~

Sorry for short chapter.