(mileven) makeout sessions....

This is one is kinda spice kinda fluff and a little funny. Tbh I laughed while writing a bit of it and you'll se but I just can't with myself anymore.....Let's jump in shall we?

Mike felt Eleven press their lips together. He hadn't been able to go to the cabin for nearly a week which was to long for Mileven, especially, since max and Lucas began to be more open about their relationship. It made Mike wish he could cuddle and kiss Eleven. Which explained why Mike had convinced Hopper to let him visit her every day instead of just the weekends.

El took Mike out of trance by deepening the kiss and adding more passion. Before they knew it Mike was walking with her towards the bed with out breaking the kiss with her legs wrapped around his waist. Of course they were only fifteen so they hadn't gone all the way yet but had had some pretty steamy make out sessions. El began to run her fingers through mikes hair earning a low groan from her man. This lead mike to gently bite her bottom lip, asking for access , which was happily granted by Eleven.

They laid down onto the bed with mike hovering over her body while Eleven kept her legs wrapped around him. Mike slowly made his way towards her neck, kissing her jaw then collarbone as he lightly kissed and bit getting a soft moan from Eleven.
"What if Hopper comes home?" El whispered.

"Let's not worry about that." Mike replies while kissing her collarbone.

"Okay.." El muttered

They continued at this pace for about ten minutes until they switched positions having el sit up and straddle mike. Mike felt hungry for more. He needed El. His girl.

He deepened the kiss if that's even possible only to find himself wanting more.

Mike very lightly and very carefully pulled up El's shirt a little bit. El quickly nodded giving mike to permission to  slip it off entirely. The cold air hit El's torso-

"Hey kid, I just- OH MY JESUS YOU UNHOLY CHILDREN!" Hopper yelled...well, screamed as he very quickly covered his eye and El pulled her shirt back down while unstraddling (dont think that's a word...oops)  Mike  and grabbing his shirt for him off the bed .Mike quickly grabbed his shirt and was ready to SPRINT out the door.

"Wow wow wow. Slow your roll wheeler you ain't going anywhere." Hopper said holding out his hand to block him leaving Eleven's room.
"Shit," mike said barely audibly
"LaNgUaGe" Hop and El said in unison

"Okay!" Mike yelled back. He took a few steps back and glanced over at El who shrugged, very obviously not knowing what the hell was going on.

They both thought that Hopper was going to do something stupid like yell at Mike or give them the sex talk, but instead he said, "How far have you two gone?"

The two teenagers exchanged quick looks before El stammered out , "We've only made out like a little bit..." Eleven trailed off with a shrug. Hopper gave her a stern look with a raised eyebrow before Eleven added , "Okay! We makeout like..." Eleven pretended to count her fingers just to drive Hopper up the wall, which it did. "A LOT. There is that what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry if we want to be annoying kids and have fun. Geez." El exclaimed. Her yelling the way she did startled even mike , who gave a weird look to Hop. Hope looked like he was quaking more than an earthquake.

Mike very slowly and carefully walked towards Eleven afraid he might set her off again and wrapped his arms around her quietly shushing her to calm her down.

"Okay kid, you need to chill I'm not mad we've all been young and in love I ain't gonna stop you... mainly cause I know I can't, but that's not the point. The point is you two can keep doing whatever I just saw, but-" Hopper turned toward mike and said, " if you dare hurt her or make her do something she doesn't want to I will actually hunt you down and kill you

Mike quickly nodded then said ," Yes sir, I would never push El to far... ever."  Mike could see in the corner of his eyes El's lips curve to a smile. Hopper looked back and forth between the two of them and told him he only came back from the station to check on his girl and that he had to get back.

"OH and I better not see you guys making out again. You can do what you want just.. you know what I'm just knock from now on. I think I'm forever scarred." Hopper mumbled as he walked out of the front door.

"I don't know how I feel about what just happened." El said almost in a whisper.

"Same," Mike replied.

"Can we just cuddle for tonight." Eleven asked looking up at Mike.

He scoffed and replied, "Obviously."

~~~~~Ooo time travel going thirty minutes into the future ~~~~
"Hey mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Where should we have our next date?" El asked. They always had a weekly date just to make sure they knew what was happening in each other's lives and it seemed to help with their communication skills (not) surprisingly.

"I don't know. How about we stay in? I'll come pick you up and drive you to my house and then we can eat dinner, watch a movie and cuddle until we fall asleep."

"That sounds fun." El yawned. She slowly drifted off to sleep with her head in the crook of Mikes neck. He still didn't know how he got so lucky to of have found an amazing girl like Eleven. He knew that he would for sure go through with his date idea and bring her flowers, Fox his house into a restaurant and turn the basement into a theater. With the help of his mom and sister of course.

Mike truly loved Eleven with all of his heart.

Part 2???? Yes or no you can comment to let me know or if you want more fluff or more spice. I have a somewhat okay idea for lumax which I think I'll do next I've just been really tired lately cause my stupid ass stays up til 12 and 1 am then wakes up five hours later for school. Write to y'all next time love you guys for reading this trash nonsense- we_heart_theater