fillie because i think it's a good idea (part 1)

I typically don't ship the actors of couples but i like the idea of fillie solely because i think that's what makes the mileven scenes so strong so don't hate me for shipping them please also like halfway through i realized they probably tape it then stream it but i mean who cares just act like its live and i actually know what im doing.

Finns pov

Millie is going on Jimmy Falon again and I'm really excited to see what he's going to ask her and what silly activity he would do with her. I loved watching her do interviews they just made me love her even more. Especially, when she got dressed up for it and did her hair specially and wore an amazing dress or literally any piece of clothing that flattered her that also somehow matched her personality perfectly.

Millie's pov

I knew Finn liked being with me while i did my hair and makeup and I was at his house and all, but i wanted him to be absolutely stunned when he saw what wearing tonight so i forced him to watch tv while i got ready. I also knew that he would try to scare me by walking into the bathroom and yelling something about how he loved me. It's happened before and let me say that i was not to happy that he made me mess up my eyeliner. So, I locked the door to keep him out.

"Mills are you done yet? I wanna see you." Mike called from the living room.

"No I'm not done yet. I just have to get dressed then finish my hair." I replied. Although, that was a lie. I already finished my hair and my makeup... I just didn't want to get dressed.

"Millie if you're lying so that you can procrastinate-"

"I'm not!"

I totally am. He doesn't need to know that though. I took the extra 10 minutes to "do my hair" [meaning i sat in the bathtub and played trivia crack while listening to Location and Young, Dumb and Broke and 8teen by Khalid.] until i knew that i had to get my dress and shoes on.

My dress had a black top and a skirt that had colorful patterns. My shoes completed the look by also being plain black and being a chunky heel because otherwise i would fall on my face.[Same sis]. I gave myself a moment to look at my reflection. I look okay ,i thought. I knew that i needed to look confident and act confident otherwise Finn would go on a whole spiral of how he loves what i look like, how i should at least try to be confident because he hates me being self conscious and all of that so i graciously put a smile on my face and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to see my amazing significant other sitting on the couch impatiently.

I saw him turn around and all he did was stare in awe.

Finn's POV

I heard step into the living room with her shoes of course being heels. They drove me insane because of how good they made her legs look and she knows that damn well, but she also knows that they make her look a year or two older and with being an underestimated child actress it gave her an advantage.

"Damn." I mumbled

"Thought you'd say that." Millie replies with a sly smile. To which i respond by walking towards her gripping my arms around her waist. She gladly melted into the embrace and pressed her forehead against mine. I carefully leaned into kiss her as she pulled away in a teasing way. She just giggled and spun away from my grasp.

"Do you have to do that everytime?" I asked with an annoyed smile on my face.She just rolled her eyes and nodded a quick 'yes'.

"Anyways, i have to go to make it in time and we both know that I'm never late." Mills insisted as she walked towards the front door.I looked at her with a small amount of sadness.