A/n again (im sorry i wanted to share)

I'm interrupting my own writing schedule to announce this paragraph long statement that I sent to my bestie and thought that I should share.

You know how everyone thinks Hopper hates mike for dating Eleven or doesn't like that Eleven and mike have such an intimate relationship. Well there's a part of the show when Hopper sees that El put the tv in her room so she could contact mike through the ***void*** and he asked if she visited him knowing damn well she had to of and she just quietly nods her head and Hopper asks her if he should check on him for her.
HE KNOWS THAT SHE CARES ABOUT HIM AND HE ACCEPTS THATS BECAUSE HE WANTS HER TO BE HAPPY! WHEN HE DOES STUFF LIKE ASK IF HE SHOULD CHECK UP ON MIKE OR WHEN HE LET EL GO TO THE SNOWBALL BC HE KNOWS HE JUST KNOWS HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO HER IT SHOWS THAT HES WILLING TO DO NEARLY ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HAPPY EVEN WITH THE RISK OF PEOPLE FINDING HER. FOR. A. DANCE THAT HER BOYFRIEND WAS AT! SO WHEN HOPPER SAYS THINGS TO MIKE LIKE "IF YOU DARE HURT HER-"AND "IF YOU DO THIS I WONT LET YOU SEE HER ANYMORE" HES TRYING TO KEEP HIS DAUGHTER HAPPY BUT TRYING TO KEEP HER AS SAFE AS HE CAN FROM PEOPLE THAT'LL HURT HER! PEOPLE THAT COULD HURT HER WOULD IN FACT BE MIKE AND HOPPER OF ALLL PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHAT "HURT" MEANS BECAUSE HIS DAUGHTER PASSING AWAY AND WHO COULD HURT HER BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH OF A PLAYER HE IS HE KNOWS THAT IF SHE MEETS GUYS LIKE HIMSELF THAT HE DOESNT WANT HER CROSS PATHS WITH THOSE PEOPLE.