this is ~personal~ (a/n)

Alright guys listen up cause this isn't actually personal. No I don't have any problem I just really wanted to "talk" to someone about this cause I think it's hilarious and not okay on any level.

So it's currently 12:30 am (aka midnight) and I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow (I'm in TX) so I have to get up around 7 am. So with that being said let me tell you guys what I just did.

Alrighty, my plan was to go to bed around 11 ish so that I could be up "late" like usual but still be able to wake up early and not feel like poo. Anyways... I was watching Benji Krol on YouTube cause he's just a cutie, I mean come on, he's so sweet and he's hilarious, but that's off topic so then I thought man I can't this tik tok sound out of my head. It was the "it's just a cigarette that I got from Jamie Lee..." Yeah that sound was just replaying in my mind for some reason. So as I looked through my favorited tik toks in hopes of finding that sound I found a tik tok with a 4 people squad formation and they were doing a fairly complicated dance. It went with the song Lose Control by Missy Elliot.

It was like this but I found thag the people on tik tok are usually A LOT more enthusiastic and go HARD. So naturally I had to learn this dance and go even harder than them... At midnight.... By myself. So that is exactly what I did. I now know all the moves. But I think I went to hard cause my body hurts now. Haha nah. I'm just out of shape.

Long story short it took me nearly an hour to perfect those moves and I've still been messing them up.

By the way in the middle of writing this my cousin opens my bedroom door, let's my cat in then says,"I'm gonna shoot this cat. If she somehow gets out and you don't let her in I will come back in here and shoot BOTH of you."
Then later on I swear I heard a girl like... Wail but idk if it was my dogs whining or if it was ~~~paranormal activity~~~. A little while after that I heard someone or someThINg click their tongue the way you would to try and call an animal towards you. Then I looked in the direction that I heard it and saw my kitten over there looking into space. So if I die tonight hahahaha y'all will know why.

Also shout out to everyone that's voted on my stories there was someone on here I think it was dinosaurorio5552??? I'm not sure but you can comment on this of you want to. Idk who you are but you legit voted on all my stories and it was such a pick me up for some reason. I looked at my notification alert and it said I i had 15 notifications and at first I was concerned then I saw they had voted a lot and it made me feel really good about my myself tbh. So thank you.

I know I know there are others out there some where and I love you guys too you're the best I just noticed that dinosaurorio or whatever the name is voted on almost ALL of my stories and it was so sweet. So ummm I here tot will you guys you're the best most amazing, beautiful, wonderful, splendid, fantastic, I'm running out of adjectives audience eveeeer.
LoVE YOU ALL!!! - we_heart_theater