Lumax

"Hey remember when we decided to spy on Mike and El at the beach?" Max said to Lucas. "What if you and I go on a date this weekend at the beach?"

Lucas thought before he said, "An opportunity to see my girlfriend in a bikini and be on a date? How could anyone say no to that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS WEEKEND~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Max packed two sandwiches, chips, cookies, and some water;she hoped that the party didn't crash their date this time.

Lucas walked quietly behind his love in hopes to startle her. He crept closer and closer until he was only a few inches away. He screamed at Max as she turned around and slapped him across the face. Max, who was in a fit of laughter, tried to apologize to her boyfriend, who currently had a hand print shaped mark on his face.

"What the hell?!" Lucas asked trying his hardest to not laugh .

"Y-you were the one," Max tried to breathe through her laughter in order to finish her sentence, "you were the one that scared me!"

After Max falling to the floor from laughing so hard and Lucas having to put ice on his face they were able to put the whole mishap to the side. Although, Max had to kiss him in order to make Lucas "forget" the situation. We all know that he would never dare try to scare his girlfriend again.... ever.

Once again Max set back to make sure they had all of their necessities like sunscreen, an umbrella and both of their wallets (haha why not? be prepared bitches. also excuse my profanity it's currently 1 am and i'm not ok) (it's been maybe a year since i wrote this draft and i'm concerned about who i was last summer...)

"I just need too put on my bathing suit and I think we'll be ready to go!" Max exclaimed excitedly to her boyfriend.

"Well I'll pack up everything and then we'll head to the beach." Lucas replied grabbing the picnic basket and the car keys.

LUCAS POV

As I set our towels in the trunk I realized that this was an absolutely insane idea. I mean it's a great idea, but it's not.

Pros are that my girlfriend is going to look stunningly and I get to say that she's my girl, we have a really nice lunch packed and it's just a cute date idea.

Cons? Oh, so many cons. All of which are "what ifs...?" about the party crashing our romantic date. Or better yet the fact that we could see anyone we know there. Such as, my family, Max's family or worse.... mike's family, including nancy and maybe even Mike, himself. That would be a series of unfortunate events. (hehe I love that show.)

3rd person POV

"Hey Lukie pooh ready to go." Max said as she internally cringed at the nickname. "I intend to never call you that again."

Lucas, on the other hand, continued to zone out as he pondered the "what if's". Max lightly tapped his shoulder to break him from his trance.

"Lucas, what's wrong?"

"What if we see people we know? or the party craves our date?"

"Then we'll run away to Egypt,and live our best lives there." Max jokingly said. When Lucas looked at her gravely she added, " Look, if we see people we know we can just leave without them seeing us, okay?"

"Okay. I guess we can do that.." Lucas said quietly.

"Of course we can." Max replies with a smile.

Lucas and Max finally got in the car and drove all the way to the beach. When they settled everything in, they began to snack on their chips, and discuss silly things such as their favorite animals, superpowers they want to have, and what the safest place in the world is. At the end of the day Lucas was grateful to have Max be by his side no matter what.

"It feels nice to not be alone all the time." Lucas whispered as he and Max watched the sunset together. He hadn't thought she'd hurt him until she quietly muttered back,

"It's feel nice to be alone with you."

~~~~~~~
A/N
I felt i owed it to the people that actually read my stories to finish my lumax draft. i know it's short but i feel like it definitely had a strong finish. and yes i did in fact reference billie eyelash but only bc her song hostage really do be hittin hard 😔
anyways i hope everybody had a great day, i will be publishing "my death as an unsolved mystery" (havent fully figured out the title yet so if you have a suggestion comment it pleaseee) and i'll try to have the prologue and chapter 1 posted in the next couple weeks :) and that's all sooo i love yalllllll lotsss and thank you for reading my oneshots