(Lumax) Anniversary

Hiii umm so for this they're like 15/16 cause they can drive and today is gonna fLuFfY so enjoy my 1:45 rendition of fLuFf .Also i order starbucks latte when i wrote the first few paragraphs so if they seem wild im sorry it had three shots of espresso and i have a talent to get like literally shaking if i have one shot of caffeine... oops.

M A X

El adored how nervous and excited Max always before one of her dates with Lucas, this time however she was extra excited for her date since it announced the couple making it two years together. This time Eleven had actually helped Max get ready instead of just telling her to take a chill pill. She even helped Max put makeup on, very little of course.

"Do I look okay?" Max asked Eleven displaying her outfit to her friend. Maxine had obviously picked out a pair of shorts because it's summer. It's hot. and paired those shorts with a super cute dark green halter top to make her hair even stand out even brighter than before. Her hair with its natural curls had been pulled into a high ponytail to keep it out of her face.

"Sis trust me when i say that you look like a Greek goddess who is willing to kick anyone's ass looking hella fierce while you do."

"Thanks... i guess."

L U C A S

Mike always flipped when he had to go on a date with El because he still didn't know how to get ready for a proper date so naturally Lucas stepped in and took him step by step through the process. So, now it was Mike's turn to try and keep Lucas cool, calm and collected which is a lot harder than expected [that's what she said].

"Dude, calm down you aren't asking her to marry you. You're going for dinner then you're probably gonna make out for like an hour." Mike said, speaking from his experience *wink wink*.

Lucas shot him a look then said , " Actually Max and I usually don't have StEaMy MakEoUt sessions like you and El. We usually hang out and cuddle and kiss and that stuff." This left Mike shooketh to his very core.

"Really." Mike said with an extremely confused face.

"Yeah, we've both agreed that letting stuff happen is the best way.So i we makeout we makeout if we just hangout and sleep next to each other it's going to be pretty nice." Lucas said with a shrug. He looked at himself in the mirror content with his jeans and light blue short sleeved button up. "Anyway, I have to go. I'm supposed to pick Max up and then we're going to dinner then I have the surprise. Eleven and Nancy better know what they're doing cause I only know what I want not how to do it." Lucas muttered too Mike as Mike just nodded understanding where he was coming from

G E N E R A L this is my caffeine hype [first three paragraphs]

Lucas went to Max's house really hoping he wouldn't be dumb enough to accidentally tell her what the late night surprise was. For now he just needed to make it through dinner and make sure she loved it. They had plans to go to then,Max had no idea, but they would go to Castle Byers [Will hadn't had the heart to take it down so they used it as a place to hide when the party was trying not to get in trouble with the parents lol]. Lucas had asked Eleven and Nancy as his only female resources to set it up with lights and flowers to make it a beautiful date setting. He could only hope they got what he meant.

That's when he saw his Madmax looking amazing even though i would've been dubbed as a casual outfit by most people. In his eyes she looked like an actual fairy almost as if she could sprout wings and fly away to the heavens.

"Put your eyes back in their sockets. I know i look hot though." Max said as did a small turn. One thing Lucas loved about her was how she always knew how good she looked even in sweats and a baggy top.