Danger #13

-Time Skip, After One week-

Narrator:
You were sick. So you didn't attend theater practice today. You're in your room,laying down on bed. Then your phone vibrated.

*(Message- Billy Boi)*

¦BILLY BOI¦

b❤️: Hey sunshine, are you okay? You didn't attend theater practice. I read the script and there are a lot of stuff you're going to say, I hope you get well soon!

Y😘: I'm okay, no need to worry about. I'm just feeling some weird stuff. What?! Oof. Send me the script. I'll memorise it here at home. Rosa is here in our room :)

B❤️: awee. I'll be leaving early. I'll bring our script there at home. We'll practice together ;)

Y😘: seems like you're planning something unexpected? Well okay then! I'd love to practice our lines together! Be safe going here, xoxo.

B❤️: Love you, be safe as well, Xoxo.

(End of Message- Billy Boi)

Narrator:

You sighed in relief. You felt like a lucky girlfriend to have a perfect boyfriend.

You heard a knock from a door downstairs.

You ran downstairs expecting it was Billy. The time you opened it....

"Hi B-" you said. But the time you saw the person in front of the door, it was Freddy. "Oh hi Freddy! Is Billy with you?" you asked. "No. And why?" Freddy said. "He told me he'll be sending me the script for the theater practice. Did you bring yours?" you asked. "Yep" Freddy replied. "Great! While waiting for Billy sending me the script of mine. I'm just gonna watch you practicing your script, may I?" you asked. "Yeah sure. And can you help me with some expressions?" Freddy said. "Sure! I'd love to!" you said. Freddy was jumping around the place. Then you two went to your bedroom. Then Freddy grabbed his script.

"So, start" You said. Freddy sighed. "Oh My! Is it an Angel?!" Freddy said. "You sound sarcastic 😂" you said laughing. "Oh Oof sorry" Freddy said, embarrassed.

"It's fine, I can help you with your expressions, just a little bit of improvement and it'll be better" You said. Freddy gave you a thukbs up, smiling.

Billy's POV:
After I texted Y/N I grabbed our script and walked home, but while walking home, a vehicle went near me and the vehicle door opened. Then a man grabbed my hand. Is this like kidnap? Then I tried to escape. But the man had some back ups. I didn't have a chance to escape. How about me and Y/N's script? My backpack was with me. The back ups were just behind me. I looked at the man who grabbed me. He looked familiar. He was the man who tried to kill my girlfriend! Because I'm not so dumb. I want to end this kidnapping now.

"SHAZAM!" I shouted. Then lightning sparked. The Vehicle exploded. But ofc I'm not hurt. Even the man. I flew away. Then I tried to check the road. Then strangers started to back off. Then the man went near me. He let out a hand for me to shake. "My name is Doctor Sivana. Nice to meet you again, Billy Batson" Doctor Sivana said. I refused. I didn't shake it. He was mean to my girlfriend I'm not that stupid. I looked at him straight in the eye. Then, my vision went blank.
"Sweet dreams" Doctor Sivana said.

Y/N's POV:

It's already night. Me and Freddy still practicing his lines. The problem is he rages everytime he has mistakes. I just make sure his legs won't hurt while raging though.

"GUYS! DINNER IS READY!" Rosa shouted. "Well, Freddy. Let's practice tomorrow. Your hair will be falling soon" I  said. Me and Freddy chuckled.
We all went to the dining table, mebeside Mary, darla and Freddy. While the other side was Rosa, Victor, Eugene and Pedro. And there was a vacant seat. The only seat that wasn't occupied. Billy wasn't there. All of us think about was Billy. "okay guys, all hands on deck" Victor said. All of us did it, and prayed.

While eating. Rosa asked me if I know where Billy was. But I said no.

After eating, me and Freddy changed to pj's and went to our bedroom. I can't sleep. I don't have someone beside me on the bottom bunk. I've been waiting for Billy. He's still not here. What could've happen to him?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for voting and commenting on my story! It really makes my day, And I also heard that Andi Mack Season 3 was cancelled. I thought of making a fanfic for the continuation so yeah