The New Life #20

Continuation of current chapter~

I came downstairs,Billy and Freddy saw me, Billy looked amazed. "Wow...I'm just shookt" Billy said.

Billy's POV:
As I saw Y/N coming down stairs, with the Blue dress I suggested, and the fancy makeup I bought that Rosa used for her. The hair of hers makes her more, Magical.

Y/N's POV:
I chuckled a little because of Billy's reaction, his jaw dropped.

Billy kissed my hand. "My queen" He said. "Let's take pictures!" Rosa said. Rosa took photos of me and Billy.

Billy took my hand. "C'mon Freddy, we'll take a video of you taking Ari, let's go" I said giggling. He nodded. We went in to the car and went to Ari's house. We all went out of the car, and waited for Freddy to come in. Freddy knocked on the door. Then Ari's parents let him in, then her parents let me and Billy went in too.

"My Queen" Freddy said to Ari, Billy winked at Freddy. "Did you and Freddy set this up?" I ask. "Uh to be honest, yes" Billy said.

"Let's take some pictures!" Ari's Parents said, they took a phot of Ari and Freddy. Ari was wearing a Velvet 2 piece gown.

"Oh Hi Y/N! You look stunning!" Ari said. "Hehe, thanks, you too" I said smiling. We went back in the car. Me and Billy in the front, Freddy and Ari in the back.

We arrived at the venue, then Billy took my hand. Then a drunk man approached to me. And he grabbed me.

"Whoo! Come on! You're my date! I love you veryyy muchhhh" the man said. I tried to remove his hand from my wrist and I tried to hold Billy. Billy pulled me. "aw great, thanks, or else I'll be somewhere I don't know" I said. We entered inside. When I looked around, Billy disappeared.

"Welcome to Prom 2019 everyone!" The principal said. I pouted. Thinking about Billy, today is supposed to be a great day! But he's not here.

"Today, we will be having a special performance, this boy asked me a lot of times of he can do this for his prom date, who ever this guy's prom date is, please come in front" The principal added. I looked at the stage, waiting for the boy the principal was talking about. Then I saw Billy with a guitar?!

"Y/N Y/L/N, I loved you ever since we met. I know you would be the one for me. I'm so sorry if I don't tell you when I go sometimes. And I created this song, it's inspired by me and you, the time we still don't live together" Billy said, picking up his guitar and played the song named
'One thought away'.

I teared up, last time, he made a song for me on our first date! Now this? Wow.

The crowd was cheering, and I was too. Then the people around me back off. I was confused. "Why did they do that?" I ask to myself. Then Billy came down from the stage. "Let's do our dance?" Billy asked. I nodded. He held my hand and we danced in the middle of the ground. "I love you Y/N" Billy said smiling. "Saranghaeyo Billy" I said, in Korean. "Hm? What language is that?" Billy asked. "Korean language, I learnt some Korean words when I was in 1st grade" I answered chuckling. Then everybody in the room started to dance their partners. Freddy and Ari were the cutest.

"Follow me Y/N" Billy said. I followed him, and lead to me a garden.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "Well, uh, I want to tell you something very important" Billy said. "Are you breaking up with me? OMG we can fix this-" I said. He cuts me off, "No, no, no Y/N, why would I?" Billy said laughing. "I want to tell you that I really love you, and since I pretty much Did not give you a proper gift for your birthday, and since I want you to be happy and enjoy our journey together, I want you to give you this" Billy said, he handed me a small box. "Billy, what is inside of this?"I asked. "open it" Billy said smiling. I opened it, it was a golden necklace, and a car key?!