chapter fifteen

As his muscular arms wrapped around me.. I sat there, puzzled. He still came back even if I gave him a reason not to. Sergios' grip on me gets tighter as the more wet tears come down my pink cheeks.

"Sergio..." I mumble out, and his hold on me becomes weak and then he releases me. "Yes?" He says, looking down at his baby blue jeans. What sucks is that he looked so cute today too, and now I probably look like a mess. Okay, continuing. "Go.." I begun to chuckle, and his eyes widened at the words, go.

"Go where? Marina, if you're trying to push me away, like I did to you, it isn't going to work." He says, licking his lips. "But.. I jus-" Sergio's arms meet the back of his neck as he lies down on the gravel.

"You just? What? Mari, listen - God I should call you that more often - You are my home.. You're why I even bothered to get out of the car. I love you so much, but if you don't think that's gonna work out, let me know right now." His eyes meet mine, and his face loses its beautiful color, going to a pale snow cold white. Sergio doesn't think I love him. He probably thinks I'm using him. Which is something I wouldn't want him thinking. There's a lot going on and it would suck to have this ruin our relationship ( Day 1: Ruined.) Maybe we should take a break.. Just so we could think of things. And so Neymar knows he can back off. Maybe Sergio would be happier with that.

"We need a break." My voice cracks at the end, and the tears meet my eyes again. Sergio lifts his head up, and watches me get up from the curb. "Haha. Nice joke." Sergio lets out an annoyed chuckle, and uses one hand to lift his (amazing) figure up from the ground. "I'm not joking." I look to the car, and being to make my way.

"Sergio Ramos Garcia, we need a break so we can talk about things. Okay?" I sadly smile at him, and he nods. His lips curve to a fake smile, and runs his hands through his dirty blonde hair. "Can we at least live in the same house..?" Sergio asks, walking towards me. "I'll go to your games and practices. I'll arrange to stay at Marc's or Iker's place for a while. I don't exactly have girlfriends, you see. But I'm loyal. So bab- Sergio. We will be together after this week 'break'. We just need to think about things. Okay?" My sad smile continues to lay plastered on my face, and his doesn't. He stops smiling and his mouth opens to say something, but nothing comes out.

"So that's it, Sergi. Don't be so miserable without me!" I wink and start to look through my phone for Iker's number (Need a ride heh.) Sergio smiles with his beautiful teeth and throws himself at me. His lips meet mine, and I can't help but to kiss him back. I missed these little kisses, but it'll be a while till I get them back.

{Sergio's POV}

I can't be anything but miserable without you, Mariana. I thought to myself as she pulled out the (evil) white iPhone out. As she scrolled, I ran towards her, put my two hands on the side of her head, and launched for her lips. Oh, those sweet lips of hers. They are the same they were in grade 11. "Just letting you know, I miss you already." I say, smirking sadly (Is that even possible? Yes, I just did it.) She smiles with those perfect lips of hers and I slowly turn my back to her. My eyes look to the corner and see that she isn't looking so I sprint to my car, immediately hopping into it. My head meets my knees and the tears just spill out. I know it was only a week, but that week would be the worst in my life.

xx, tvrres