June 1, 2018

"Guys its prom!!!!!!" Katie hollered as she walked in Emma's house. 

Cat was already there and Katie was late, but they had time. Walking into Emma's room, Katie sees Cat holding her "Cinderella"dress up to herself in the mirror. I really loved that dress and I was super happy she chose it, she thought to herself. They had agreed they were gonna do Disney theme this year, it was a "once in a lifetime" thing.

"Honey bunny! You're gonna look so good! We are gonna rock our date's worlds. Well, except Cat, because she rocks Henri's world all the time." Katie smirked.

 Cat smacked her on the arm and said, "Behave. And put your dresses on."

"Yes, mom." Emma and Katie said in usion.

 Cat was their unofficial mother, reminding them to take care of themselves.

"There it is, the twin thing." Cat says, helping zip Katie into her dress. 

Katie was Ariel, Cat was Cinderella, and Emma was Jasmine. Katie's dress was a lavender color, which matched the dress Ariel wore when she runs out of the water to Eric, Cat's dress was light blue and had beautiful white lace detailing at the top, Emma's was a teal color and two pieces and it suited her olive skin tone beautifully. All of their hair was curled and pinned into place by Emma and her mom, and they looked beautiful. 

Cat's phone rang and Henri's ringtone played, " Shit, I can't answer it, Katie can you? It's Henri."

"What do you need?" Katie asked as she answered

" Hello to you too Katie, is Cat busy?"

" Kinda, she's getting her hair curled."

"Oh, so y'all are almost done then?"

"Yeah, why?"

"The boys and I will be there in like twenty."

"Okie dokie! Make sure the boys are ready for their worlds to be rocked."  

I could hear him facepalm, I'd always been a little weird, but nothing ever too serious and my date, Jack, seemed to like it? Though my parents did set me up with him. My parents are new money and Jack came from old money and that made my parents love him, and we'd been friends for a long time, Katie thought.

The thing about their school was you had to have money and get good grades to be a student.

"Okay Katie, tell Cat-"

"You love her and will see her soon! Gotcha loverboy!" she said, cutting him off.

"Bye Katie."

"Bye." Cat asked what her boyfriend had said."The boys will be here in like twenty minutes." Emma and Katie sighed, neither of them wanted dates, but Katie's  parentals set her up with Jack and Cat was going with Henri, Emma went with a boy named Charlie who had been texting her since December, they also have hung out at school a few times and everyone got along well with him, which was the most important thing to the girls. 

"Why are you girls sighing? You're going to look lovely and have so much fun and it'll be a night to remember." Emma's mom said, pinning the last curl in place on Cat's head

"A night you'll never remember and fun you'll never forget." Emma and Katie said in usion again

"Exactly!" Cat said, standing. 

Emma zipped Cat into her dress while Emma's mom took pictures. They all looked so pretty and Emma's house had amazing lighting.. Since Emma's mom was a professional photographer, they had grown up learning how to take good photos. The sound of the doorbell made them jump. Emma's mom went to answer it as they all took a deep breath and walked out of Emma's room one by one. The boys lit up when they saw the girls,Henri looked stunned, Jack and Charlie's eyes crawled up and down Katie and Emma, making them uncomfortable, Katie's dress did have a corset to it and a sweetheart neckline but, nothing was showing too much and the dress was floor length. Emma's dress had a high neck and the only thing you could see were her stomach and arms. Katie and Emma looked at each other and mentally agreed that they'd stick by each other the whole time.