sixty fifth

A/N:

hope you'll like this!

Jimin was in the studio, dancing his feelings away. His mind was overheating, and the more he though, the more it converged towards one particular thought that dawned on him.

Maybe he did like Taehyung.

Maybe that's why it had hurt so much to be replaced by some girl, maybe that's why he missed him so much...

But then what about Hoseok?

Had he not liked him?

Or was he able to fall for someone so easily?

Then maybe in a few months from now he would like someone other than Taehyung?

His thoughts were interrupted as someone entered the dance room.

He saw her in the mirror, long blond hair, red lips and a tall, slender body. Jimin found her beautiful of course, he thought she had a nice body and a pretty face, he just didn't swing that way.

"Hey!" she said, her voice not as high pitched as he would expect, she took a few steps closer to him. "My name is Lalisa, i'm a friend of Taehyung's" She smiled, extending her arm to him.

He didn't really react, simply shaking her hand and looking at her smiling lips.

"Aren't you his girlfriend?" He asked, remembering Taehyung had said he was with a girl.

She chuckled.

"Not at all. he loves you too much to even think about getting into a relationship."

Jimin sighed.

"Are you here to make me feel guilty about what i did? Because i know i'm an asshole, and i regret what i did okay." He ran a hand through his sweaty hair.

"Not at all." She smiled, holding her hands behind her back. "I don't think you realised how much it would hurt him, we all make mistakes. I'm just here because i want you two to work things out." 

Jimin sighed again.

"He doesn't want to work thing out. I came to talk yesterday, but he was with you." His eyes were slightly accusing as he looked down at her own, that seemed completely unfazed by his small attack.

"But when you left he was crying." His eyes widened. "Taehyung still loves you Jimin, he really does. he's only acting all tough as a defense mechanism, but inside, he doesn't want anything more than your affection. So Jimin, do you like Taehyung?"

It was quite a sudden question, and he was surprised she was confident enough to ask him something like that the first time they met. And even he was still hesitating on the answer. Rather he knew the answer but he just didn't want to admit it. because maybe he wasn't worthy of Taehyung's undying love for him, maybe he would hurt the person he cared for the most, again.

The person he cared for the most...

"I.. I-i don't know." He breathed, his eyes dropping to the floor.

Lalisa smiled.

"Love is overwhelming isn't it? You're scared aren't you?"

He looked up at her, being met with her everlasting smile, but his eyes fell back to the ground, not answering her questions.

"He was too you know, but he was willing to acknowledge his feelings for you, are you?"