eleventh

"Don't laugh, Jimin, keep it in." Whispered Taehyung from his seat behind him, though a forced frown also fought against his growing smile.

Both boys were laying down on the couch of Jimin's dorm comfortably, Jimin's slightly smaller frame resting against Taehyung's chest, who had his arms wrapped around his torso in an almost natural manner, he was so used to cuddling Jimin it was just muscle memory at this point.

Jimin wheezed in front of him, feeling his abs constricting at the feeling of his suppressed laugh pushing at the back of his throat.

His face was covered in a cool sheet mask, the gewy paper having cute designs to mimic a cat's face on his features, Taehyung's resembling a tiger. Jimin's blue hair was pulled back by a crown headband, his best friend's simply tied in a mini pony tail atop his head.

It had become a tradition, along many others, for the two boys to do face masks once a week while watching Gumball while their face got their weekly treatment, the show being so humorous it was their way of attempting a try not to laugh challenge as to not ruin their face masks.

So there they were, facemasks upon their features, with pinched smiled on their faces, trying their best not to laugh at how stupidly hilarious the protagonists were being.

"Oh my god, Gumball is such a smart show though." Jimin breathed after a few seconds of holding his breath and closing his eyes to get his mind off the high pitched sound of darwin's voice.

"I know right." taehyung's deep voice rung behind his ear. "Like it's funny, smart and innovative, Gumball is so underrated."

Jimin nodded.

"Plus Gumball and Darwin's relationship is so cute, man i wished i had a best friend like that." Jimin teased, knowing very well it would affect Taehyung in some way.

"Yah!" Taehyung protested. "We are totally like Gumball and Darwin."

Jimin wheezed, not being able to laugh properly.

"But we're not crackheads, like we don't have that 'troublemaker' vibe you know." µ

Taehyung scoffed.

"yeah right! remember that time i hid in the broom closet of the class back in high school? If that isn't the art of being a crackhead at it's finest then i don't know what is."

Jimin breathed out a shaky breath as to not lose the challenge.

"You got expelled for a day after that right?"

"Yup." Taehyung nodded." But it was worth it, i still remember his face when i said he should join me to Narnia. and when everyone laughed too."

Jimin chuckled at the memory. Now that he thought about it, Taehyung really was a total crackhead, he still is, but he just hides it better.

The episode finally finished, meaning the end of their little treatment.

Jimin got off of Taehyung's chest and sat up, the younger followng his movement.

The red head stood up, one of his hands riding up his loose shirt to scratch his stomach. the older's eyes detailed his face, realising how adorable he looked with that tiger face mask.

"You look cute." He said, a soft smile on his face.

Taehyung's hand froze under his shirt, his heart beat increasing until it pounded through his ears. He looked slightly wide eyes at his best friend, taking in the compliment. At that moment Taehyung was grateful his face mask hid his features, otherwise Jimin would have noticed how ridiculously red he got from such a small, meaningless compliment.

he cleared his throat, ignoring his burning cheeks and leaving for the bathroom to take his mask off.

"You don't!" His loud voice bounced off the walls to reach Jimin, making him crack a smile, the movement of his skin unfortunately making his mask fall on the couch.

"God damn it." He cursed under his breath as he peeled the mask off the couch, unaware of his best friend who stood in the bathroom, hands gripping at the sink as he tried to concentrate on anything but the cute blue haired boy to try to tame the redness in his cheeks.

A/N: 

Hey everyone!

 I'm so sorry for the wait, school just happened. 

But i'm back on track with the updates (and a slightly long one to excuse my tardiness)!

 Hope you liked this new update and thanks for reading!