fifty eighth

Jimin panted heavily, looking at his reflexion in the mirror as he fucked up the move for the uptenth time.

Ever since Taehyung's feelings had been outed, he had been completely out of it, mind wondering to all the things he had done to his best friend, all the things he had said that just have hurt him so much.

Just like when he talked about Hoseok, when he had asked him for sex.

He felt so ashamed and guilty for his actions, running both his hands through his sweaty hair he cursed, sitting on the floor.

Taehyung had always been such a sweet person, and he had just been so careless.

"Jimin, you okay?" Asked a voice he sure as hell did not want to hear at the moment.

"No." He answered truthfully, his voice coming out quite sharp.

"What's up?" The boy who had asked sat next to him, a large headband through his brown hair.

Jimin cursed at him in his mind, why did he even like him again? Taehyung was so much more fitting to go out with why had he been so obsessed over Hoseok.

"Nothing?" Jimin mumbled.

"Is it... is it about me?" Hoseok asked.

"No it's not about you." Jimin rolled his eyes. "M' just thinking about my best friend."

"Taehyung?"

Jimin nodded.

"You know," Hosek hesitated. "I don't know if i should tell you this but, i think he likes you."

Jimin let his body fall backwards, hitting the cold floor of the dance studio.

"Did everyone already know except me?" he asked in desperation, throwing his hands in the air as his eyes stared at the ceiling.

"He beat me up after we had sex you know? He was so mad." Hoseok chuckled at the memory. "He looked so helpless."

"Shut up." Jimin warned, his voice cold, he didn't like someone like Hoseok looking down on his best friend.

"Sorry."

Jimin didn't say anything.

"do you... like him back?"

"Why would you care?" Jimin suddenly snapped, standing up and shuffling towards his things.

Hoseok followed after him, grabbing his wrist.

"Hey! Jimin, I'm sorry okay. I was a jerk to you and i apologies. I just... i don't know i care about you. I want a second chance?"

Jimin looked at him in disbelief, his eyes squinting slightly as if to try and decipher a lie, but Hoseok seemed honest. He scoffed, pulling his wrist out of Hoseok's grasp.

"No."

Jimin tried to walk out of the studio, but Hoseok caught his hand again, pulling him closer to his chest.

"Come on Jimin, please." He insisted, Jimin squirming in his grasp.

"Hoseok, no! let me go." Jimin tossed around, managing to get a quick to his shin, to which Hoseok cursed, his arms tightening around Jimin.

Both their bodies crashed against the wall after more moving around, Hoseok pressing Jimin against the mirror.

"Listen to me Jimin!" he almost yelled, Jimin flinching. "I did some thinking and i realised you're a great guy, come on."

Jimin tried to push him off, slowly starting to panic as tears formed in his eyes. Flashbacks of his night with Hoseok going back in his mind and making his body shake slightly.

"Get the fuck off him." A voice yelled from the door, before a strong hand grabbed Hoseok shoulder and pulling him off the poor boy.

Hands gently wiped at Jimin's tears, whispering sweet words of comfort to him, before his saviour turned around to Hoseok.

"What the fuck is your problem dude, can't you see he doesn't want it!" He roared, Hoseok cowering under his deep voice.

Jimin looked at the boy who yelled with aw and gratitude, before he threw his arms around the boy.

"Jungkookie" He sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

À/N:

I'm sorry to all the Hoseok stans out there, I love your bias don't get me wrong, he just kind of comes off as an asshole in this fic.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway :)