thirty sixth

"Taehyung-ah!" A familiar voice shouted.

The boy opened his eyes slowly, looking up to the person that had shouted his name.

"Lalisa?" He asked, standing up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" she asked worriedly as she stood up with him, helping him up.

"Yeah i'm fine, i think i just didn't eat enough or something." He explained, leaving out the fact that he was extremely hungover from the day prior.

"Come on, let's get you to the clinic." She said.

"It's fine," He protested, pulling his hand away from her own.

"You don't have a choice, plus you have to get your bandages redone." she said, not giving him a chance as they walked the short distance to the clinic.

Taehyung prayed the gods he wouldn't walk by anyone he knew, and tried his best to avoid anyone that looked like they had blue hair.

He sighed in relief as they made it to the clinic without meeting anyone.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah, i've been seeing you here often lately." The nurse said as she stood up from her desk in the corner of the large room.

"Are you his girlfriend perhaps?" She asked as she led Taehyung to the bed.

"Oh no, just a classmate." Lalisa answered with a polite smile, waving her hands in negation.

The nurse only nodded, smiling as she examined Taehyung's bandages.

"Paint division i see." she joked, taking out the bandage and cleannig his hands, before tending his wound.

Taehyung took the time to move his fingers around a little bit, usually very constricted with the bandages around them.

The nurse then took care of the other hand, sighing as she saw the ruined cast.

"Please be careful next time." She said as she cut through the cast and placed a new one on his hand after cleaning up the wound.

Taehyung nodded and thanked her, shortly walking out with Lalisa right after.

"Hey um.. are you sure you're alright?" Lalisa asked.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore."

"No, i mean emotionally."

Taehyung didn't even have the time to answer as a familiar tuft of blue hair appeared in his line of vision, circled by two other boys.

He took in a sharp breath, recognizing Jungkook on Jimin's left and praying his guardian angel he hadn't spoken a word about his late night bar adventure.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled loudly as soon as he say the redhead, running towards him and jumping in his arms, making the poor boy stumble backwards a little.

"I was so worried, i haven't seen you since... you know." He said, arms still around Taehyung.

His heart was beating so fast, yet he just knew it shouldn't because Hoseok was right behind Jimin.

"I'm fine midget don't worry." Said Taehyung as he broke the hug, ruffling Jimin's blue hair with a caring smile.

Jimin frowned, looking at his bruised hands.

"What happened, look at your hands. And i heard from Jungkook you were drinking yesterday night." He said, looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung looked away from Jimin, not wanting his heart to beat any faster than it already was, his gaze landing on Jungkook.

He wrapped an arm around Jimin and pressed him close to his body only to shield him from the view of the fierce glare he shot at the youngest.

"chill Chim." He said as he loosened his grip and smiled at Jimin. "I just fell in the stairs." He lied.

Jimin pouted, and Taehyung knew that if he didn't change the subject, he wouldn't buy the lie.

So he only wrapped an arm around Jimin and turned both of them around, whispering in Jimin's ear.

"So how are things with Hoseok?" He asked, the words tasting sour on his tongue.

Jimin blushed and smiled.

"Really good." He said. "Our date is tonight, can you come by to help me find an outfit?" he asked.

Taehyung grinned.

"Do you even have to ask?" He laughed, patting Jimin's back and sending him back with Jungkook and Hoseok, the three having to head to their next class.

Lalisa had stayed the whole time, observing how Taehyung suddenly acted so happy even though he hadn't cracked a single smile in the past five days. She he also recognized the blue haired boy, that had been drawn by Taehyung when they had to portray their emotions towards someone.

"Is that your favourite person in the world, the one you drew?" She asked, looking as the said boy turned a corner and disappeared from their vision.

As soon as he did, Taehyung's smile dropped and he was back to his gloomy side.

"Yeah, that's him." He sighed, looking at the direction Jimin had left in with longing.

Lalisa sighed, hand patting Taehyung's back as they started walking again.

"A-are you, uhm.. In love with him?" she asked, unsure if she could.

Taehyung looked down, smiling mockingly at himself.

"Why do you ask?" He said as they reached the studio.

"I don't know, you just give off the vibes."

"I don't... love him. He's my bestfriend that's all." He said, cleaning the mess he had made before passing out.

Lalisa looked at him, worried. Though he had denied her statement, she was still pretty sure he had lied.

A/N:

thanks for 3k!