fifty nith

Jimin was currently sitting criss crossed on the covers of Jungkook's bed, taking small sips of his hot chocolate.

The younger had taken him back to their dorm after Hoseok's long apologize for scaring Jimin, letting the boy in a shower and lending his an oversized shirt and a pair of sweatpants, then wrapping him in a fuzzy blanket and making him hot chocolate.

Jimin sniffled, his nose still a little runny.

"so what happened?" Asked Jungkook as he joined him on the bed, sitting next to him and rubbing his back.

"he said he wanted a second chance, but i said no." Jimin rasped. "So he forced himself on me."

Jungkook poked his tongue at his cheek in irritation.

"He a-also asked if i liked Taehyung." Jimin mumbled in his lug before sipping his warm beverage.

Jungkook looked at him, a curious glint in his eyes, not really questioning how Hoseok knew because it really wasn't that hard to connect the dots.

"So what did you answer?"

Jimin's eyes filled with tears again.

"I don't know jungkook." He whined. " I miss him so much, but i don't know if i miss Kim Taehyung or if i miss my best friend. I don't know if i like him or if i'm forcing myself to for the sake of my best friend;"

Jungkook sighed, because damn did that look like some hard stuff to handle.

"I think you should talk it out with him." Jungkook said. "i think you'll find a better solution together, because you'll both be able to say what you feel about the situation."

Jimin nodded, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"God this is so complicated."

À/N:

sorry for the short chapter,

hope you still like it