twenty fifth🍋

!WARNING: SEXUAL !

If you are triggered by mature content then just skip all the chapters with lemons( 🍋 )in the title, there will be summaries when the scene ends.

For those who'll read, then brace yourselves because this is a long ass smut.

Oh and oops I was supposed to post this Thursday, I still need to get used to the new updating schedule...

Of course, he was very aware Taehyung was handsome, but it was in a different way somehow.

Jimin leaned down, placing his plump lips against the skin under Taehyung's jaw and kissing him softly, trailing open mouthed kisses all the way down his neck and to his collar bones, slowly losing himself and not realising he had been sucking and biting and leaving love bites here and there, proud of the markes he left on the tanned skin.

Taehyung didn't seem to mind, only roaming his hands under Jimin's shirt as the younger explored possibilities.

Jimin's hand slid down Taehyung's chest, feeling the boy's hands both go down his back softly, before the trailed down to land on his round ass.

Taehyung slowly started kneading his round cheeks, enjoying it a lot more than he should have but not caring.

He quickly reattached his lips to Jimin's, getting back to their hot make out.

Though their kisses seemed pretty eager, Jimin felt completely comfortable with the soft touches Taehyung kept leaving on his burning skin, enjoying his gentle yet sexy demeanor.

He got more and more confident, before his hand slid down to Jimin's belt and undid it. The simple sound of the buckle going loose turning him on so much.

He unbuttoned Taehyung's pants and slid a hand over his boxers.

Taehyung let out a low groan, not expecting Jimin to be so forward, he wouldn't have thought that his best friend would touch him like this, an on his side, Jimin was thanking all the porn he had watched to give some vague idea of what he was supposed to do, testing out different ways to hear Taehyung's moans again.

A few seconds later, Taehyung got too eager and slid his hands down from Jimin's ass, to his thighs and gripped them strongly.

With a force he had no idea where he got from, he lifted Jimin up, the boy immediately wrapping his legs around his waist as they kissed.

Taehyung led them to Jimin's room, slowly carrying his body as they made out slowly, he bend over to the bed, placing Jimin softly into the covers as he place his hands on either side of the boy.

They both crawled further up the bed, still kissing.

Taehyung was on cloud nine, kissing Jimin all he could and memorising every single dip and curve of his body under his fingertips.

He placed his body between Jimin spread legs, kissing the boy deeply, before pulling away and leaving a last peck on his soft lips.

The redhead took off his shirt, Jimin keeping his eyes closed as he panted.

I love you.

Those three words repeated in the redhead's head like a mantra, his mind completely short circuited, the only thing he could see was Jimin.